Author Topic: I want an Identity  (Read 2060 times)

I want an Identity
« on: 16 Dec 2014, 02:24 »
I am at the point in the game where
Spoiler: ShowHide
I am trying to find or make the pink gem. I have the purple gem, the alchemy book, the map, the hose, the dusts,a bottle, and the console. I have used the hose to get the liquid out of the container and put it into the bottle. At this point I am kind of lost about what to do next.
  I would appreciate if someone could give me an idea about what to do next.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: I want an Identity
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2014, 09:34 »
I would like to help you...

You have to use the dusts with one of the trays/buckets near the Yuran's camp in order to get the pink gem. Then you will need the base liquid. To do that, you have to put the purple gem into the bottle and heat the mixture with the hot ashes which are in the Yuran's camp (where you can find the backpack). Then you'll be able to make the mix with the lathe in Yuran's town.

If you have another doubt, don't hesitate to ask me ;)

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2014, 09:35 »
Ok, I forgot to mention one thing before...

When you get the pink gem, you have to give it to the Yuran and then he'll ask you for the base liquid.

Kind regards :smiley:

« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2014, 12:41 »
Thanks Nergal for all your help.

Michael

« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2014, 14:32 »
I am at the point in the game where I have
cut the cactus with the knife and now I am looking for a container to put the liquid from the cactus in. :confused:
I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hint about what to do next.

Thanks,
Michael

« Reply #5 on: 17 Dec 2014, 08:05 »
Hi again Michael!

You have to find a soft leaf to put the liquid from the cactus. You can find two leaves in the planet. The first one is near the stairs in the scene where the cactus is and the second one is a hard leaf (in the fountain). If you have used the knife with the hard leaf to cut the cactus, you only have one option to do. :wink: You have to take the leaf from the bush next to the stairs and use it to take the liquid.

I hope you can go ahead with this help :smiley:

« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2014, 01:24 »
Thanks again Nergal for your help. I was actually thinking of using
the leaf to get the liquid but I think it took me awhile to figure out I had to click on the liquid with the leaf and not click on the cactus with the leaf.
I am really enjoying your game by the way.

Thanks,
Michael
« Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014, 01:27 by Michael2968 »

« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2014, 13:51 »
I need some help in the section where the character is
 put in prison. I have escaped from the cell and I have the spring with oil, the toothpick, the hammer and the corrosive. I know that you have to distract the guard but I don't know how.

Thanks,
Michael

« Reply #8 on: 21 Dec 2014, 23:55 »
I am at the part where I got the..

lathe key

And I don't know what to do next. partly because I didn't understand that guy's instructions, but could I get a hint on what to do next, thanks.

« Reply #9 on: 02 Jan 2015, 08:02 »
I need some help in the section where the character is
 put in prison. I have escaped from the cell and I have the spring with oil, the toothpick, the hammer and the corrosive. I know that you have to distract the guard but I don't know how.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael! I'm sorry for the delay, but I've been very busy lately. It's Christmas time, you know... :smiley:

Did you try to put the medicine (the tranquilizer you've made for the nomad) into the can which is on a table in the room where the robot is?

Kind regards and happy new year!

« Reply #10 on: 02 Jan 2015, 08:08 »
I am at the part where I got the..

lathe key

And I don't know what to do next. partly because I didn't understand that guy's instructions, but could I get a hint on what to do next, thanks.

Hi chaosgodkarl!

Perhaps this could be useful for you:

The Yuran ask you to get the base liquid. You need to take the hose in the cave and get the liquid out of the container of the house in Yuran's town in order to put it into the bottle. Then you have to put the purple gem into the bottle and heat the mixture with the hot ashes which are in the Yuran's camp (where you can find the backpack). Then you'll be able to make the mix with the lathe in Yuran's town.

Kind regards and happy new year too!

« Reply #11 on: 07 Jan 2015, 15:25 »
Thanks Nergal for your help. I finished the game and I really enjoyed playing it.

Michael

« Reply #12 on: 07 Jan 2015, 16:11 »
You're welcome, Michael. Please, let us know your rate of the game in the AGS database or post your comment about the game there. We really apreciate feedback, so we like to know what do you like or dislike about the game.

Thank you for playing I want an identity!!! :wink: