The Exciting Space Adventures of Greg and Linda

Started by jonkk, Mon 01/12/2014 09:31:34

Previous topic - Next topic

jonkk

Hey Everyone!

I just finished a game for the Point and Click Jam, called The Exciting Space Adventures of Greg and Linda. It's made in two weeks, barely, so it's light on.. well, everything. It does have a bunch of animations, though. It's short, so it won't take too long to try out. Music is by the excellent Dave Hughes (@RetroYak)

Hope you all like it.

DOWNLOAD LINK (PC and Mac) http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/the-exciting-space-adventures-of-greg-and-linda/38367/

CaptainD

Congrats on the release :cheesy: I found one month an implausibly short time to make a game with a team of 2, so one person in 2 weeks... to have come up with anything remotely playable is quite an accomplishment!

selmiak

this is fun and I want more! Absolutely cool that you made that in 2 weeks! ;-D

CaptainD

Wow that was short but definitely fun!  Love the music too. :-D

Dualnames

Greg is such a tool. Lovely little game, quirky humor, brilliant. I will try and promote it on the AGS Blog, if i remember to <3
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Michael2968

This is a great short game. The only way it could be any better was if it was longer.;)

KiraHaraReturns

nifty animations, for a full length game made this way I would even pay money

Stupot

This was a good effort in such a short time. The animations are sweet. Good show

Slasher

Quite a fun, very short game like a one room escape. I'd like to see where she goes and to take on a space adventure  (nod)

;)

I<3Pindorama!

Wonderful use of color and pixelated art! It made me recall the cga times!
Just download it! Considering the graphic and comments'm sure there must be
a lot of fun!

Congratulations to the team! ;-D

I<3Pindorama!

2 weeks ??? I could not do in a month! 8-0
My daughter and I laughed a lot! Greg is a boring male!

We <3 Layka!

With your permission I'd like to translate it into portuguese.
Can i?

* Just a note: The character keeps repeating the same message when the fusebox is already open.

buddha

That was short but very enjoyable and funny! :)

jonkk

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! :D :D

Matti

Short but extremely enjoyable! Congrats on the release.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk