Voedino

Cool game, but i am stuck
I do not know what to do, where to use it
Spoiler

[close]

Billbis

Maybe this?
:)
Also, have you been upstairs in the inn?

Shadow1000

I'm completely stuck on
Spoiler
the painting with the religious scenes. I assume that the cross stations in the church correspond to the events in the painting but it's next to impossible to guess what exactly is going on in the painting. For example, I see a Jesus on the ground with the cross. Is this Jesus carrying the cross or Jesus falling the first, second or third time? The other events are just as ambiguous. I can't use the bible for help as she says that she doesn't know where to look and I can't speak to the priest. Am I missing something or is the player just supposed to know what's depicted in the sections of the painting?
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

Creamy

@ Inventive Mind :
Spoiler
You don't need the candle right now. The botanic book may help you with the fertilizer.
Spoiler
Use the handkerchief to carry it
[close]
[close]

@ Shadow :
Spoiler
QuoteI see a Jesus on the ground with the cross [...] Is Jesus falling the first, second or third time?
You've got a 3 numbers combination lock and Jesus falls 3 times. How convenient ;)
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Creamy on Fri 06/02/2015 22:04:23
@ Shadow :
Spoiler
QuoteI see a Jesus on the ground with the cross [...] Is Jesus falling the first, second or third time?
You've got a 3 numbers combination lock and Jesus falls 3 times. How convenient ;)
[close]

Oh man...I don't think I would have ever gotten that. Thank you!

SHADOW

josiah1221

I've looked at the walkthrough but still extremely stuck :sad:
Spoiler
I've put the basket in the outhouse and climbed the roof trying to throw the giblets to the wolf. When I attempt to throw it to the left she will throw it and walk out of the screen and climb back down but the wolf doesn't follow?!?!
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: josiah1221 on Sun 08/02/2015 01:28:54
I've looked at the walkthrough but still extremely stuck :sad:
Spoiler
I've put the basket in the outhouse and climbed the roof trying to throw the giblets to the wolf. When I attempt to throw it to the left she will throw it and walk out of the screen and climb back down but the wolf doesn't follow?!?!
[close]

Thanks for the tip! I was stuck at the same place and solved it thanks to your suggestion.

Spoiler
you have to make a trail of giblets. So, stand on the roof and throw one to the left, then back to the garden and while still up there, throw one to each location leading to the outhouse until the wolf follows.
[close]

SHADOW

Voedino

thanks for tip

i am stuck again
Spoiler
what doing?
i have meat in pepper
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Creamy

I don't know exactly where you are but I guess you're looking for Lilith, Inventive Mind.

1st hint:
Spoiler
You need to gather clues to find out where Lilith has gone. Did she left anything behind her? Did se take something in her grandmother's house. Maybe her grandmother knows more. Why does she hide her pot from you?
[close]

2nd hint:
Spoiler
You need to take the grandmother away to cast a glance in her pot. Giving her some fertilizer could do the trick.
[close]

3rd hint:
Spoiler
Read the botanic book to learn about fertilizers
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk