Alternate Town Square

Started by Kitty Trouble, Fri 05/09/2014 10:51:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Trouble

A game I've been thinking of making would deal a lot with exploring a "mirror world" of RON. Without going into too many plot details (and, it's mostly in my head at this point), here's a quick edit of the town square that I did using paint. Not sure if I will change the color scheme or leave it but I might leave it. What do you guys think?

Also, I don't know what "Cloudy Days" is, so not sure what I would rename it. If anyone could give some insight that would be cool.

Cassiebsg

I have no insight into RON (don't even know what it is exactly), but since it's a mirror world... maybe "Sunny Nights"? Or "Cloudy Nights"? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Renegade Implementor

Cloudy Days is a real estate agency.

The background looks fine, a little disconcerting to see it reversed but that's a good effect for a "mirror" world.

Ponch

Is this a "Mirror Mirror" universe? Or is this the neighboring town on the other side of the river? I'm intrigued.

yamipanda

Cloudy Days mirrored could be Clear Nights or Starry Nights. If the purpose of the place will be mirrored too it could be a camping supply store. Permanent home vs temporary shelter.

Retro Wolf

You could even change the colours to the opposite side of the colour wheel!

Kitty Trouble

Was intended to be like a "through a portal" type thing...what's the other side of the river thing you mentioned?

By the way, I became too busy to do anything with this :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk