A Night That Wouldn't End (MAGS December 2014)

Started by LostTrainDude, Fri 02/01/2015 00:58:57

Previous topic - Next topic

LostTrainDude

Thanks A LOT for all your comments, folks! I really, really appreciate your feedback!

Spoiler
Yep, unfortunately the hatch was something that lots of people seemed to miss. I should have made a wider hotspot for that.

Also sorry for the pixel hunting in the lunar panels' puzzle: as Mandle said, I thought that pixels were chunky enough to make the hotspots "comfy" (laugh).

My bad indeed, anyway: I had almost no time for proper testing :(
[close]
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

arj0n

Great little game, LTD & team!
Thanx for making this, really enjoyed it.

Spoiler

I also missed that hatch hotspot.
But had no pixel hunting issue whatsoever with the lunar panels' puzzle, as being mentioned.
[close]

NickyNyce

ThreeOhFour

I just played this and enjoyed it. As with everybody else, I had trouble finding that one hotspot, I think making the colour you used for it would have fixed the issue, really. It's always hard to know if a hotspot is easy to see or not when you already know it's there as a designer, so it's understandable.

Cute game, nice work, and I especially liked the little palette change at the end. :smiley:

LostTrainDude

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Sat 14/03/2015 03:36:50
I think making the colour you used for it brighter would have fixed the issue, really.
Did you mean this? :)

Anyway, I grew more and more aware of that as people were playing and commenting. Unfortunately I had absolutely no time for a proper playtest during the development, which I had to rush in 72-ish hours before the deadline.

Still, thanks a million for your feedback, Ben! Happy that you liked the game! :D
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk