Beneath a Steel Sky remake!

Started by Martyn, Fri 02/01/2015 14:15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Martyn

Hey there, and a happy new gaming year!

I had loads of time now under my christmas holidays, so I begin to play Benite the steal sky.
I played it first time in 95 and totally loved it.

This is my favorite scene, so now I was thinking about to remake it my self in vector graphic.
And this is the result.

I have not use gradient, but instead I use three colors, most of the time, sometimes more.
I feel like it is clear, but i think i can fix more detail in the background landscape.

Do not in my wildest dream want to change the original grafik in the game,
but if some one give me shameful lot of cash, I do all the backgrounds! (laugh)

Martin

AprilSkies

OMG!
This could be my new year wet dream!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

aikex222

8-0 that looks really nice
yeah aprilskies, i would also like something "new" about beneath a steel sky too

Martyn

Thanks! :smiley:

Yes, I was hoping the rumor of the sequel was true, but they denied it after all!

Here is the original by the way:

Armageddon

That looks really great, but can we see it full-res? No point in redoing it if it's shrunk down to the size of the original. :-D

Stupot

Really pretty. My only gripe would be that the black outlines of the chimneys in the foreground kind of stick out to me. Otherwise, gorgeous work.

I could have sworn Charles Cecil did say in a maybe-possibly-no-promises way that they were hoping to make BASS 2 once the BS5 dust had settled. If they are denying it now then that probably means they actually are (and probably preparing the KS campaign as we speak). :-)

Martyn

Of course, now I have upload a bigger one! (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk