Quest for Glory 2

Started by Potholer, Thu 04/12/2014 04:43:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Potholer

Hi everyone :).

I've just started playing Quest for Glory 2 and I'm having some trouble. Basically, I can't seem to purchase anything. I bought a knife, a lamp, a compass and a map. Now, when I go to the food stall, the vendors tell me all about the food and how much it costs but there's no option to buy. Same with buying the incense. I checked my money and I have 39 gold dinars and 60 centimes. Incense is 70 centimes and food is similar in price so I should be able to afford it. I've searched generally online for glitches in buying but can't find anything. I'm playing with windows XP 32-bit system.

Cheers,

Potholer

Frodo

Hey Potholer  :smiley:

Have you changed your money at the Money Changer?  You need to have the right currency to buy things. 

Potholer

Yup, I've changed my money. I did go back to the money changer just in case but ther ewas no option to change money there either. I did buy a few things (weapon etc) and now I can't seem to. I should have the opportunity during the speech right? When buying rations should it come up with the buying screen like it did at the weapons stall?

Thanks for the reply :)

Potholer

Potholer

Ugh, I posted in another forum too. Turns out I need to click on the vendor with the money bag. Bit embarrassing... but I worked it out! (with help)

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk