Wrecked

Started by NickyNyce, Tue 03/02/2015 02:03:03

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

I'm currently stuck and need some help.

Spoiler
I'm in the room with the two test tubes, platform, door that's blocked by sheet metal and the window above it. I never disconnected the wire that goes to the guideline because there is a current running through it. I turned the machine on that is in the center of all the test tubes.

If I remember correctly, I have..
Pliers
Screwdriver
Shard
Screws
Crow bar
Mega amplifier
Food/water
Syringe with something in it..?...I forget
The two keys...small and big
Foam
My sisters boots and belt

I feel like I'm supposed to do something in the room with the window, or the wire that runs to the guideline, but can't seem to figure out what to do next.
[close]

Cool game by the way, I'm really enjoying it.

homelightgames

Sorry, I didn't notice this until now.

Spoiler
Have you opened the sheet metal door?  If not, you have all the tools (two are needed) necessary to do so.
[close]

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.  Let me know if this was helpful, or if you need any other help.

visionmind

NickyNyce

Ok...thank you. That is the part that I'm up to. I'll take another look.

And yes, great game you got here. When I'm done, I'll  give you my thoughts on the pros and cons...mostly pro ;)

Voedino

Cool game, but i am stuck
I do not know what to do, where to use it
Spoiler

[close]

homelightgames

Alright, I'll do my best to try and point you in the correct direction.

Spoiler
In order to help your sister you need to fix the transport ship with the computer screen in it (5th screenshot down). You'll need three replacement parts to repair it. You already have two.
Spoiler
The third is in a panel in the crinkled ship, in the same location as the fixable ship.
[close]
There are panels on the outside, and inside the ship.
[close]
To help your sister (complete spoilers)
Spoiler
First, she needs some pain pills, and water.  Then, to help her leg, she needs items that are inside the first-aid drawer, inside the fixed transport ship, but the ship must be fixed to open the drawer.  She also needs some other items that you have already found.
[close]
Once your sister has been helped (complete spoilers)
Spoiler
After you have helped your sister, there is something inside the seat she was resting on.  You need that object to open the sharp Metal Panel in the bottom screenshot.
[close]
The Magnerator (4th screenshot going down) is just there as something to explore (there's nothing you need to do with it).

I hope that helps, but let me know if you need more help.

Good luck.

PS
Spoiler
There is something small on the drone's claw that you'll need, in the second screenshot.
[close]

Voedino

I found the key, but not use...
I opened more 2 panels, and picked up items, but not use...
Guideline (6 screen) - I was not there...
Distant Wrecked Ship (7 screen) - I was not there...
Spoiler

[close]

NickyNyce

@Inventive Mind

Hint 1
Spoiler
You need to place those electronic inventory items that you have somewhere
[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler
You need to place them in two of your pictures
[close]

Total spoiler
Spoiler
If I remember correctly, you need to place one of them in the room with the computer. There is a panel on the wall. Then you need to place the other two?..in the panel that is outside of that room. Once you do these things, you can access the computer
[close]

ThreeOhFour

I'd like a little hint, please!

Spoiler
I've found my sister in a glass tank, but am unsure how to get her out of there. I've read the plans on how to release a person, but cannot see any hotspots which would allow me to do so. I feel I should use the computer in the room to the right to use the drone thing to move her tank through the window onto the platform, but I don't know how to do that. Can I have a small hint?
[close]

Voedino

I am stuck again...
Spoiler
Where use: wires, and key?
How to remove dirt? Water and alcohol do not help
Computer do not work
[close]
progress
Spoiler

homelightgames

Okay, so first the Wires
Spoiler
You've already done all you need to do in that location (remove the Navigational System).  So you're good to go.  And the key is used later on, after you have helped your sister.
[close]

The Dirt
Spoiler
In order for you to be able to clean the wound, you have to give your sister some water and the "Murder Painers" pain pills.  Then you should be able to use water to clean the dirt, and the alcohol to clean the red infection. Make sure you put the water over the actual Dirt, and not just anywhere on the leg.
[close]

Computer
Spoiler
That particular computer isn't supposed to do anything more than deliver information.  Just make sure you press the blue round button, in that ship, to open the drawer and get all the stuff.
[close]

I hope that helps.  Good luck.
visionmind

NickyNyce

@ThreeOhFour

Hint 1
Spoiler
Here is your subtle hint. Keep looking
[close]

spoiler
Spoiler
There is a hotspot on the tank. It's an access panel on the bottom. I imagine you're shaking your head in disbelief right now...lol
[close]

@Visionmind

I need help.

Spoiler
I've freed my sister and she is back at the ship. But I can't seem to figure out what to do next. I'm guessing I need to disconnect the wire from the guideline, but I can't seem to do that. I'm so close....but yet so far away from completing this. I don't remember what my sister said before she left, so I'm a little confused about what to do next.
[close]

homelightgames

Sorry, ThreeOhFour, I completely missed your post, but NickyNyce is right with his second hint. :P

@NickyNyce
Spoiler
You need the System Health Disk (it's mentioned in (1) on the Facility Blueprints). But, as you've probably discovered, they've locked you out of all the rooms, so it's time to use that trusty crowbar on the button panel.
[close]

Creamy

Well, I'm stuck too.
Spoiler
There's a machine with 2 switches + 2 keyswitches on the left, a lever in the middle, 5 switches + blinking lights on the right. If I turn off all the switches and keyswitches, I cann pull the lever but it won't stay down :-(
[close]

ThreeOhFour

Ah, wow, this is what happens when I play games when I'm tired! I feel silly for missing that. :=

Creamy:

Spoiler
Do you have something you could use to stop the lever from moving?
[close]

Spoiler
Yes. You do. You've used it for something before.
[close]

Spoiler
It's something used for sealing things up.
[close]

Solution:

Spoiler
Once the lever is down, use the can of foam on it.
[close]

Voedino

i am stuck
Spoiler
i am clicked on green button, but nothing...
Where used syringe?  He is not used on leg, or sister...
[close]
progress
Spoiler

[close]

homelightgames

Hey Inventive Mind,
I'll try to help with some screenshots this time.

Question about sister's leg...
Spoiler
Did you open the drawer in the bottom screenshot and get the Disk, the Stitch Foam, and the Bandages?
[close]

If not...
Spoiler
In the bottom screenshot room, press the blue button, to open the drawer, and get the Disk, Stitch Foam and Bandage.
[close]

If so...
Spoiler
You need to use the Stitch Foam on your sister's wound, and then the Bandage.

[close]

Also for that Green Button:
Spoiler

[close]

I hope that helps.

visionmind

Airborne

Please help:
Spoiler
I'm in the progress of disabling the server.  I know that I need to find another amplifier to replace the one from the machine in the workstation room.  However, I searched everywhere but can't find any.  Did I miss something?
[close]

homelightgames

Hey Airborne,

Spoiler
You have to descend to find the amplifier.
[close]
Spoiler
It's in the room with the incinerator (where your sister's shoes and belt were (among other things))
[close]
Spoiler
It's in a cardboard box on the very left hand side of the top of the junk.
[close]

Good luck.  I hope you enjoy it.

visionmind

Airborne

How could I missed that????  Thanks!!!

Nice game!  I really enjoy it.

homelightgames

Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd let everyone know I've written a walkthrough for the game, just in case any of you get stuck and need a little nudge.  It's written for the most recent version of the game, so if some names are off, it's most likely because of that.

It's available here.

Good luck!

visionmind

PS I've also put the link in the Completed Game Announcement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk