Coloring Ball - Methods of Transportation - Winner declared!

Started by selmiak, Wed 11/02/2015 14:47:14

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

Welcome to the new Coloring Ball.

The theme this time is Methods of Transportation. Anything goes, a train, a car, a bus, a spaceship, a snowboard, no matter what, at least it has to be able to transport people. Or just goods. You don't even have to add passengers, but of course this is a nice extra touch.

And here is the form:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/WonsFRW.png[/imgzoom]

What you can do:
Color the dark outline.
Rotate and also mirror the shape.
You can use all the color you like.

What you can't do:
You can't change the shape.
You can't distort the shape.
You can't make the shape bigger.

Happy painting. And don't hurt your head trying to figure out how to cram some vehicle into the form  :-D

Please submit your painting until the 25th of February 2015.

Move your vehicle (and your ass) to earn one of these unvaluable shiny bling bling rim trophys to get rolling even more!

Entries

I<3Pindorama
A TRUE STORY IN A BAR TABLE

Spoiler
- A trip? What do you mean?

- Are you gonna travel or what?

- I know... you gonna to Machu Pichu!

- Chapada Diamantina!

- Arembepe!

- No my friends...another place... look!

* Since my daughter was born I relearned to marvel with the simple and beautiful things. I could go again to a infinitude of emotions and feelings that so long ago I had forgotten. In the real episode was a jet plane... those who leave a trail of "smoke"...you know...

When my little girl was 3 years old she was so excited to see them... she told me... with a big smile... "Look daddy...! Is the Chihiro's dragon!"... and wherever we were she always called me to see them flying and we did "Byeeeee" with our hands... "byeeeee"... as I did when I was a kid ...

From these moments  I created this habit... every time i see a  plane across the sky I stop everything that I'm doing and look at the top in silence with a big smile... like a passenger... losting my mind in the infinity blue... oh man...in this times some people look at me with a strange face (lol)...  but i never care... I'm flying and I will never lose this heaven again...
[close]

AprilSkies
space van
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/uGxkFLk.png[/imgzoom]

Tabata
spaceelevator
[imgzoom]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/user/150223/iqbbdkix.gif[/imgzoom]

Mandle
XEVIOUS
[imgzoom]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Mandle/Carrier08_zps3397d9ff.png[/imgzoom]

WRK
teleportation device
[imgzoom]http://www.werke.pl/game/tele_01.gif[/imgzoom]

And the final results are here:

1) Mandle

2) I<Pindorama

3) Tabata

I<3Pindorama!

A TRUE STORY
IN A BAR TABLE

- A trip? What do you mean?

- Are you gonna travel or what?

- I know... you gonna to Machu Pichu!

- Chapada Diamantina!

- Arembepe!

- No my friends...another place... look!

* Since my daughter was born I relearned to marvel with the simple and beautiful things. I could go again to a infinitude of emotions and feelings that so long ago I had forgotten. In the real episode was a jet plane... those who leave a trail of "smoke"...you know...

When my little girl was 3 years old she was so excited to see them... she told me... with a big smile... "Look daddy...! Is the Chihiro's dragon!"... and wherever we were she always called me to see them flying and we did "Byeeeee" with our hands... "byeeeee"... as I did when I was a kid ...

From these moments  I created this habit... every time i see a  plane across the sky I stop everything that I'm doing and look at the top in silence with a big smile... like a passenger... losting my mind in the infinity blue... oh man...in this times some people look at me with a strange face (lol)...  but i never care... I'm flying and I will never lose this heaven again...

Mandle

Holy Heck Pindo!!! That shit is awesome!!! Especially with the charming story to go along with it!

selmiak

hey Pindo, this is a great use of the shape. When I posted this topic I was worried for a moment that the shape is too mean, but now you got the ball rolling. I'm very interested in with what the other participants with spontaneous inspiration fill the shape.

Cassiebsg

That is insane Pindo! 8-0
Worse part is, as if the shape wasn't hard enough, now all I can see is that brilliant paper plane on it! (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

I<3Pindorama!

Shit for me, Shit for you...
That this shit can always fertilize the ground
And feed the red seed planted in our soul!

Thank you for the sweet comments!
This is a special community with shiny people and monsters...

http://youtu.be/Niy4Q_1d8Zw (laugh)
I believe that memory was being excavated from the moment that Cassie has put her wonderful kite dragon ... beyond of a little joke also had a profound poetry about how the child's fantasy does not recognize "borders". As a boy I believed that the lost helium balloon always goes to the space ... just hope it was not shot down... probably many here also already thought about unusual things flying through space.

Then the next "shove" was a quick and pleasant conversation with Mandle about childhood. By the way my daughter thanked for that kind comment about her game's project!
Oh... and we love to play the

First Big Adventure

Spoiler

We really delighted with this sweet work by Masahiro and Moeka!
Please, Mandle tell them that some Brazilians played and had fun enough!
We love all the draws ... the bear ... the lion ... and specially the kokoro-robot!
[ http://youtu.be/tGbfs6HZDNo ]

Oh... and we will want a seed of "Masa-hero's" Markerus Nomonreikus tree (in draw)
to plant it next to our coconut and palm trees here in Bahia!  ;)

Man, i would love to talk about the end of this game but as said Clarice Lispector,
is the kind of thing whose living the experience goes beyond any understanding.

Congratulations, Mandle!
I do not know if you have a child ... but it sure is father of many!  (nod)
[close]

The end excavation cam up with this incendiary challenge of selmiak (here at home is known as "King Enigma"). Knowing his admirable and not conventional creativity ... i could have sworn those lines had been made in order to resemble the small plane-of-paper.

selmiak, I'm sure that your challenge will dig amazing surprises!
And see in the end of the competition your art on your own challenge would be awesome!

"A Rolling colored balls gathers no moss!" -  8-)

selmiak

1 week has passed, only 1 week is left...

...let's get things rolling. or flying. or floating. or skating. or pixeling. or driving. or falling. or running. or bouncing. or...

or cooking!
QuoteLast Post in Re: Coloring Ball - Meth...

Mandle

I do have an idea of what I want to do with the shape. I hope I have the time to get it done.

selmiak

transport these thoughts und ideas to fill the shape into your painting fingers!

There are 3 trophys up for grab now! Don't be late and miss this train!

AprilSkies

I really like the theme, but I couldn't find the time to entry... ugh..
not yet...
8-)

www.apemarina.altervista.org

selmiak

@ AS: In other words the shape is too good and you have no idea how to fill it...

@mandle: I hope you find some time this weekend, I'd love to see your filling for the shape.

@everyone else eventually considering painting something: If both deliver, all trophies are gone, but if not, there is a chance for some easy trophy grabbing there. But better make it good, there might be some sneaky great last minute entries...
I'm really interested in how you fill this coloringball shape!

AprilSkies

ahahahah selmiak
you'll see, you'll see
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

AprilSkies

HERE I AM HERE I AM!
WITH A SPACE VAN!!!!
(a very cheap one, not suitable for intergalactic trips)

Cassiebsg

Just lovely. ;-D
I'm still fiddling with it, think I've tried like 10 different stuff with no luck. :-X
Maybe my last idea will be the successful one. (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Quote from: AprilSkies on Sat 21/02/2015 20:52:38
HERE I AM HERE I AM!
WITH A SPACE VAN!!!!
(a very cheap one, not suitable for intergalactic trips)

Like, GROOOOOOVY MAAAAAN!!!

A space-hippies' mode of, like, transportation...

But, like:

Spoiler
[close]

Mandle

I started work on my entry today. I think I can make the deadline...

Tabata

I tinker too! 
It is still uncertain if it will work , but I am an adventurer - so I try.   

Unfortunately there is no hope of an English description for you.
That's why you will need fantasy!
(a lot of it)!   

Let's say, it will become something like a space elevator (hopefully)

Mandle

Quote from: Tabata on Mon 23/02/2015 14:01:09
Let's say, it will become something like a space elevator (hopefully)

:shocked: Mine is also about elevators!!!

Race you to the top!

* Mandle pushes the up button

Tabata

(laugh)  Ha, ha, ha!
A race to orbit? 
Cool!  No prob !  I'll await you at the top! 

. . .

Ahem … what did you press?
… a button?? 
Ooops! 
I knew that I would forget something 
Spoiler

[close]

selmiak

flashy entry April Skies, I booked my trip on the van already!

Will there be even more entries? I'd love to see Mandles's and Tabatas vehicles inside the form :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk