New Ignac is out!

Started by Igor, Tue 01/04/2003 19:01:43

Previous topic - Next topic

danny*

Amazingly amazing stuff!!
(As usual!!) :D :D

Vel

Al_Ninio

Awesome stuff, Igor, as usual! (And pretty inspirational too. For me, anyway. :))
Now get that damn portfolio website finished already! (Or have you done that already without telling us? :o)

And as a side note:  Danny's back!!!!!
^_^

rookworm3

Wow!  :o Those are beautiful. I am so looking forward to this game!

hedgefield

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!  ;D You just resolved my age-old quest for Ignac. I once played it, and it dissapeared into the jungle of files on my HD. Years later I wanted to play 'that game with the little guy with the funny hat', but I had NO idea where to look. And after all these years, here it is...*sniff* this is great.

And Ignac 2 looks freaking amazing! :o

Czar

This is truly some Igor type stuff. Color, detail and deformation are the name of the game. Amazing.
(although you are recycling only to impress us! With success. You devil! ;D)

I also wanted to say that i was reflecting on trailers and stuff lately, and I figured out that a well made trailer/promo material can make the anticipation bigger, thus making the enjoyment of finally playing the game - a LOT bigger.
I noticed these things these weeks when i was watching Lost (some people on an island, bla bla, nice), and I noticed that sometimes i value the dramatic moments more than i would usually.
People can be blind and you have to point out the highpoints/plot thickenings for them.

i.e. If a game came out on the market and was perfect in every aspect, but had almost no advertising, and a game that had a good demo (let's say GF, MI3 even), that could also be brilliant, I think I could value the latter game more because of the anticipation buildup.

What I think you should do now is re-advertise the Ignac 2 promo video, because it really has been that long. :)

C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

magintz

mmmm..... eye candy

must play game!
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Azure

Wow that is looking awesome, and I agree re-release the trailer ! BTw I think I recorded some " Blah Blahs" for this aaaaaaaggges ago, do you still have 'em?
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

Igor

Thanks for all this great feedback :) Appreciate it, really!

Czar- just working on a homepage for Ignac, i'll put up all related stuff there.. including the trailer :) Hm, maybe it would also be time to finally make a thread in "games in production" forum..

Azure- hey, nice to hear from you again! Sure thing about voices- they are great and i'm using them in game :) Hope you'll be willing to do some more when needed?

Czar

Well, you should make a thread only if you are more than 70% done and think that you have a more or less firm deadline, because i've read somewhere that things that get announced before started(or something like that) are usually already doomed.

But I'm 100% certain that won't be the case with Ignac. The only thing you are dragging us about (is this a valid phrase) is the deadline.
GIVE US THAE GAMe0rz!

Keep up the good work  :), C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk