----------

Started by ------, Wed 18/02/2015 22:45:22

Previous topic - Next topic

------

----------

Mandle

Looks amazing! I know what game I'll be checking out next weekend!

Congratulations on the release of what looks like a beautiful game with a highly original story!

CaptainD

Congrats on the release, it looks great!

------

---

faerieevenstar

I've been really enjoying playing this so far, but I'm stuck...

Spoiler
I'm trying to open the safe, and I'm guessing it's to do with the poem by the old barman, but I can't work it out- it's too cryptic! There's no numbers on the lock, and I'm really confused by the poem, I've tried all the combinations that seem logical to me.. I feel kind of stupid now and I've got sick of it making the loud noise at me for getting the combination wrong :undecided:
[close]

I love the sense of humour and the style, the only visual thing that jarred me was the way he walks was really peculiar, and some of the eyes looked a little googly and terrifying, but I sort of liked the eyes in a quirky way, the walk cycle not so much I'm afraid. Actually a really nice little game with what I've played so far though, and I'm an artist so I appreciate his plight :p

------

-----

faerieevenstar

Oh thanks! That is so much clearer! I knew it was to do with that item, but hadn't quite worked out the execution! :grin:

Reminder

Thanks to you all!
The White Canvas is our first game with a realistic and humoristic plot, far awar from our last futuristic and ambiented in apocaliptic worlds adventures like I Want do Die , I Want an Identity, I'm free or Empty Mind - Blank Fate.

With "The White Canvas" we tried a different adventure, a contemporary story, surrounded by ambition, love... We tried to make the game to flow through inmersive dialogs and to create characters with their own personality. For us each game is a new challenge and this time we have tried a different way and once the game was released we are quite satisfied with the result and looking forward to hear your feedback. The community opinion is very important to us and helps our small studio to solve our errors and to detect differents points of view.

In the unreleased-Spanish version, Spanish dubbing will be available, and the game looks like sooo different. The spanish dub fits very well and the playing rhythm is totally different because the player enjoy the voices in each dialog. It's a pity to do not have an English-dubbed version. We expect to launch the Spanish version as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoy the game!!!!
"With a lot of carefull"

Reminder

Dear all,

The spanish version of "The white canvas", called "Lienzo en Blanco" was released dubbed with spanish voices!

We encorage you to try "Lienzo en Blanco": playing the game with voices is much more innmersive.

You can downdload both english and spanish versions in our blogakkadestudios.blogspot.com
"With a lot of carefull"

juasma

Acabo de terminar la aventura y decir que me ha gustado mucho :).
Siempre se agradecen aventuras en castellano, sobre todo cuando estan bien hechas y se ve el trabajo que ha habido detras.
No me he encontrado ningun bug ni nada raro, si acaso a veces no se me escuchaban algunas frases, es posible que sea culpa de mi ordenador...
Solo me queda felicitaros y que sigais asi.
Saludos ;)

Reminder

Thanks Juasma! We are glad you enjoyed our adventure "Lienzo en Blanco".
Gracias Juasma por jugar a nuestra ultima aventura grafica. Te invitamos a jugar a niestras aventuras. Mantenemos el contacto.

Un saludo! Regards!
"With a lot of carefull"

sthomannch

I stumbled upon this game and got stuck at the same location as faerieevenstar
Spoiler

I found the safe and have the poem, seems that the numbers are actually the code, but with the three rows of buttons without any indication I just fail opening it.
[close]

And one minute later I found out. Do *exactly* as written in the poem

Shadow1000

Quote from: sthomannch on Tue 22/06/2021 21:12:58
I stumbled upon this game and got stuck at the same location as faerieevenstar
Spoiler

I found the safe and have the poem, seems that the numbers are actually the code, but with the three rows of buttons without any indication I just fail opening it.
[close]

And one minute later I found out. Do *exactly* as written in the poem

How did you download it? The link doesn't seem to work. I think the author really wanted to disappear!

sthomannch

Hi Shadow1000!
I got it from:

http://www.akkadestudios.com/index_juegos.html

I saw a post from Reminder and followed from there.

BTW: Nice game with good graphics and riddles.

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk