Where is Khris?

Started by Mehrdad, Fri 20/02/2015 14:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Kara

No room in heaven for perverted adventure games?

Well, that'll leave me out if I ever get anything done.

(laugh)

( sorry, couldn't resist )

And glad to hear that somebody who is obviously so well-respected and beloved around here is doing fine. I know diddly-squat about most people here , even if they've been around "forever". :-[
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Atelier

"Where is X?" threads must be a massive ego boost for X. Somebody better make a thread for me if/when I go AWOL.

EchosofNezhyt

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 23/02/2015 02:35:51
Ghost is doing well. I talked with him a few days ago on Steam. He's got an OSD project simmering in the background. Mostly he's on vacation, I think. :smiley:

PONCH!

Khris

Hey,

just saw this. All is well. I'm still here, and you can always drop me a PM.
I wish I could announce some awesome project I've been working on in secret, but not really. :P

Eric

Mehrdad

Quote from: Khris on Mon 13/04/2015 20:31:08
Hey,

just saw this. All is well. I'm still here, and you can always drop me a PM.
I wish I could announce some awesome project I've been working on in secret, but not really. :P

Welcome back Khris . This forum need to you forever
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

Khris

MiteWiseacreLives!

Glad to see you Kris!
In your absence I've went to the trouble of compiling a list of 81 different technical questions regarding my Ags manual that has every fourth word purposely blacked out.
I'll pm you the details...

Andail

I demand regular updates in this thread.

Where are you now? Kitchen? Bathroom? TELL US

NickyNyce

There were all kinds of conspiracy theories on why Khris went missing. I was just about to write a book on how he was hit with a large energy weapon, and was turned into dust. Thanks for coming back khris...>:(

Edit: Wait! That isn't Khris. It's the people that turned him into dust and they're using his AGS account...who's with me?...anyone?

Khris

You got me, this is Dr. Judy Wood. After disintegrating the towers, then Khris, I can no longer hold back about the truth. It's not a high energy beam, it's actually flatulence.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk