Before the Dark Crystal

Started by Marion, Fri 20/03/2015 10:14:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Myshkin

Wow, this looks awesome! Love the movie and look forward to playing this ;-D

Ghost

Dark Crystal is one of my favourites too (who couldn't love such a creative and down-to-earth movie?); i am really thrilled by the quality artwork you turned out. Make this happen! I'll be over here, cheering you!

Marion

Thank you all, the game is on its way :)

Marion

All the graphics have been done. Programming begins !

Hobo

Quote from: Marion on Tue 24/03/2015 16:27:27
All the graphics have been done. Programming begins !

That's great news! I'm very impressed with the art style and would really like to see it all come to life.
Good luck with the programming and if you don't mind me asking, then how big/long of a game are you planning?

Marion

I think that would be a middle-long game. Not very long, but I don't want it too short either. :)

Queen Kara

omg this is so freaking beautiful already

I'm a huge fan of the movie and this sort of stuff 

Yay, Dark Crystal fangame work in progress!!! LOVE!

It always bothers me when people say games can't possibly be art...stuff like this , Ico , even something crazy and silly like Bayonetta...proves them wrong. Every time.
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Marion

Marion

Almost finished :) Some last graphics to do, test phase, then english translation, and you will be able to play soon :)

Marion

Would anyone help me for the english translation ? :-X
It's all done but it just need to be fixed in a better english because that's not my first language and it is surely full of mistakes.
Thank you very much in advance for you help, I will credit you in the game for the translation help :)

Cassiebsg

I'm 99% sure that Mandle will volunteer... in fact I volunteer him to do it... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

NickyNyce

I second that. Congrats Mandle, you got the job!

This is a beautiful journey back into the world of the Dark Crystal. It was an honor to test this game, and everyone is sure to have a good time.

Marion

Lol !! :-D
Well thank you then, Mandle ! :P
Nicky, thank you VERY MUCH for your help and the beta-testing, it helped me a lot ! I improved the game a bit thanks to you :-*

AprilSkies

Great, Mandle!
The community really appreciate that!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Mandle

Hahahahaha!!!

I'm that guy in the line-up where they ask for volunteers to take a step forward and everyone else takes a step back...

Naw....I'm just kidding...I'm a huge fan of your work Marion and it would be my honour to help out!

I'm gonna be busy with work starting tomorrow and AprilSkies is a huge slave-driver on the editing of Tales....but I can't resist this project.

Please PM me with details and I can give you a time estimate on completion once I know the scope if you are interested in my help.

Marion

Thank you very much Mandle :)
Actually one of my friends agreed to help me with the translation, but I will PM you if needed :) Thank you again for your offer! :-*

Mandle

No worries mate....Well, I'm here if you need me ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk