NOSTALGIK ( Game demo preview available! )

Started by MufasaRKG, Mon 23/03/2015 21:34:13

Previous topic - Next topic

MufasaRKG

NOSTALGIK BLOG UPDATE REVIEW ON WORDPRESS

NOSTALGIK
Western Mass
Hip Hop / Rap
Official Promo design ( 3 )
Pre Game demo beta testing April 26th 2015
Level 1 Mini EP May 15th 2015
Full EP project release for This Summer.
BUCKET FRESH RECORDS 2015
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS PROMOTIONAL ARTIST & CAMPAIGN RECORDS
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS
Underground Art, Music, & Culture

MufasaRKG

The NOSTALGIK game demo release is finally available for official download by INDIEDB.COM. Sorry it took a few days that was mention for release this past Sunday, but I had to wait till INDIE DB review tested and approved of the game demo. Please if you have a PC or computer, please feels free to download the demo!

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST NOSTALGIK DEMO 0.1 DOWNLOAD

BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS

Gurok

Hey MufasaRKG, how do graffiti, hip hop and breakdancing intertwine in your game's universe? Just asking because Grandmaster Flash said this recently:

http://www.howtorapbook.com/2015/04/grandmaster-flash-says-graffiti-is-not-part-of-hip-hop-and-graffiti-pioneers-agree-with-him/
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

MufasaRKG

Quote from: Gurok on Wed 29/04/2015 12:54:12
Hey MufasaRKG, how do graffiti, hip hop and breakdancing intertwine in your game's universe? Just asking because Grandmaster Flash said this recently:

http://www.howtorapbook.com/2015/04/grandmaster-flash-says-graffiti-is-not-part-of-hip-hop-and-graffiti-pioneers-agree-with-him/

Read that article. That was very, very interesting to read. Thank you for sharing!

The game I created is not to focus around " Hip Hop" or "HIP HOP CULTURE". It just carries the same elements recognizable in various urban situations and I myself being an artist and growing up drawing graffiti and writing, it was just another was to express myself along with some ideas I wanted to make into use. The game actually exist only because of the music I so happen to create which is Alternative Hip Hop Music. I just wanted to try to pull off an idea with an whole new look on adventure type universe.

-m
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS

MufasaRKG

I will be picking back up on the next procedure steps of the game tomorrow now that I'm free of other client design work and projects I do for my Freelance job hours of the days. I'm very excited to put in the rest of the work alone on the first area of the game which would be that run down apartment building. The demo doesn't allowed futher access to certain areas of that building due to incomplete reasons.

In the mean time, the demo release is available to try out. Feedback is always blessed!

-m
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS

MufasaRKG

Character Painting from the game.
ALTRUIZM

One of the major or important characters of the game I'm working on called Nostalgik. Altuizm is your mental support through the first area of the game in the demo and will play valuable parts throughout. If you haven't already, you can download the game demo below.

NOSTALGIK GAME DEMO
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS

MufasaRKG

Been updating and making some corrections through out the current game designing, such as updating the character sprites so they can have more of a appealing look rather then so "cheap" and "easy", well at least for most of the supporting characters anyways. Taking a little more time into creating scenic routes and storyline plots of the game as well so it can pick up futher on gameplay attention.  This being my first attempt at an adventure game and learning off the demo, I should take a little more time and use more of my style of art advantage.

Below are some sequences that happen so far in the game, if you played the demo already.

Death by an Dog Encounter.

Altruizm ( Supporting Character )

Death by Gabba. First boss of the game.

-m
BUCKET FRESH STUDIOS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk