Aractaur

Started by Michael2968, Mon 06/04/2015 20:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I think I am pretty much at
Spoiler
the end of the game and I have the bottle of champagne, the lighter, the business card, and the dummy made of several inventory items. I have also been to the roof and cut the pipe to get to the top of the other building. I tried to put the dummy on the top of the other building but I can't do that until I figure out how to light the champagne. So, I'm kind of stuck at that point.
[close]
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michael

Shadow1000

Did  you
Spoiler
put the cloth in the champagne bottle?
[close]

SHADOW

Michael2968

I kind of thought you were supposed to make a
Spoiler
molotov cocktail or something but I couldn't find any cloth
[close]

xil

You need to
Spoiler
rummage around outside the factory to find the missing piece of the molotov.
[close]
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I finished the game.:) I really enjoyed this game.

Billbis

I am stuck at the very beginning.
I have the balloon, the peanut butter and the metal saw, but no lighter, neither I have access to the office. The rat won't do anything useful, and the sergeant is as stuck as myself. :grin:
Any clue?

xil

Here is a couple of clues, only look at the first one if you don't want it too spelled out in regards to the rat!

Spoiler
The rat might like something you have!
[close]

Spoiler
The peanut butter will allow you to interact differently with the rat, but you will need to think outside the box still. You only need the peanut butter to solve the rat puzzle!
[close]
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk