Dr. Judy Wood ~ Evidence of Breakthrough Energy on 9/11

Started by monkey424, Fri 10/04/2015 10:25:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: monkey424 on Thu 25/06/2015 12:56:37
NickyNyce

It's just come to my attention that police car 2723 was indeed on FDR Drive.

Well, shucks. It must have been towed from Church Street.

Judy Wood has been debunked!

Unless... No! Hang on a second. Is this really the same car?

It may have had the Photoshop Phrenzy treatment. Spot the difference? I've highlighted discrepancies in green.

The differences can all be explained by the hauling of the car from Church Street to FDR...I would imagine that the tow-truck drivers were not that careful with the vehicles in both how they hooked the cars up to their trucks and how delicately they hauled them, seeing as they were total write-offs anyway and that had a LOT of work to get through.

The extra indentation in the front wheel-well is probably where they ran the cable through to lift the front of the car while they towed it which caused the cable to bite into the metal.

The door most likely came open during the process and hit something along the way, or a thousand other possible reasons...

The side mirror just simple fell or was knocked off...

Are you serious when you suggest that it's not the same car?

I could just select all of your selected areas, click "Invert Selection" in GIMP and colour in the entire rest of the car to show everything that IS exactly the same in both photos...

Look at the burn pattern on the rear door and around the rear fender area: IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Seriously man: It's the same car. How can you not see that?

Khris

monkey424 pls. Not the same car...? You have officially crossed into reality denial now, motivated reasoning, cognitive dissonance, you name it.
Your argument has just lost the last shred of credibility.

NickyNyce

All these silly things him and Judy are saying have reasonable explanations. But that's what conspiracy theorists do, they try to look for something tough to answer and then try to sell you a book.

Judy and her book are officially debunked, and by a bunch of AGS game makers.

The car park...Surely whoever was controlling the death ray must have sneezed while destroying the twin towers. This makes perfect sense because it was allergy season. Death ray...lmao. You're forgetting one thing monkey. Your death ray doesn't light cars on fire, and it isnt a paint stripping machine, it turns things to dust remember...please make up your mind. How many settings does thing have?

The cars that were moved to the FDR, and probably including the police car, were brought there by bulldozer, payloader,forklift and all kinds of heavy machinery seen in my videos. There were no careful handling of these vehicles. They were piled on top of each other near the towers. *yawn*

Here's another good link that explains the toasted cars all around the towers for anyone that still believes the death star is real.

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/911disinfo/debunking-dr-judy-wood/disinfo-toasted-cars/

Scavenger

Quote from: NickyNyce on Thu 25/06/2015 17:26:31
The car park...Surely whoever was controlling the death ray must have sneezed while destroying the twin towers. This makes perfect sense because it was allergy season. Death ray...lmao. You're forgetting one thing monkey. Your death ray doesn't light cars on fire, and it isnt a paint stripping machine, it turns things to dust remember...please make up your mind. How many settings does thing have?

Don't forget it can also melt steel while keeping organic material nice and cool, and light fires that give off light but no heat! And it affects things across town while conveniently not affecting other things! It's a wild uncontrollable laser with random FX!!!

Seriously, this turgid procession through the ashes of a tragedy is embarrassing. Nothing Judy Wood has said has any basis in any science possible, and her unyielding obsession with tedious minutae without a glimmer of hope that she would actually produce any interesting science about how such a death ray was possible is excrutiating. Any evidence at all, any odd thing, is proof of this laser that doesn't exist. Even when it's been explained ad nauseum as nothing paranatural. But still it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and it's so intensely boring because I know that nobody is going to get to anything interesting about a potential laser superweapon. The laser superweapon could be the hand of friggen Yahweh for all it matters. All that matters is that you quibble over dust and paint flecks until everyone else gives up and goes home, and you get to feel super smart because nobody will argue it with you, because there's nothing to argue that you can't just say "Well, it's part of the coverup" to!

I hate that. It's so dull and there was a real opportunity to discuss actual lasers but instead we have this catch all vague superweapon that does whatever Judy Wood says it does and constant insistence that she's right because if she wasn't right people wouldn't be trying to refute her. This is so utterly boring and aggrevating to read. I can't stand it, and it doesn't even friggen matter. Okay, so what if it was a laser superweapon or some rubbish. What then? It can't go anywhere because if you try to follow the lines of logic it attempts to have, nothing corroborates it. Nobody but Judy Wood thinks it's an energy weapon. Nobody takes that seriously. The government would be using it three times a day on some poor blighted middle eastern village if they had it. They would test it there as well.

All of this is just such utterly pointless blather.

LimpingFish

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but I find it fascinating that people would rather believe in the existence of death rays than in terrorism.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

MiteWiseacreLives!

I haven't weighed in on this one yet as it is way to political for me. But, I have to ask, isn't the commonly accepted conspiracy theory (I'm from Canada bear in mind) that the U.S. Gov't merely allowed the tragety to happen in order to get a good ol' war started? In the end though I can't help but think how terribly disrespectful it is to anyone personally affected by 9/11 to insist on sci-fi super weapons as the cause of a loved ones death (not to mention that they were holographs in a holographic airplane  (wrong))

monkey424

Car 2723

I don't think it's the same car fellas. Just look at the driver's side door. There is a clearly defined line across the door in the Church Street photo that is not present in the other photo. I'm just noticing the differences. I can't say for sure of course, but I'm seeing more differences than similarities. The "2723" and "wax spot" would be pretty easy to photoshop in my opinion. This smells like disinformation to me. Do you have any other "proof" that this car was towed? What about the other cars? Did you consider the witness account of stuff blowing up this side of town (EMT Alan Cooke)? There seems to be more information available indicating that extraordinary things did happen on FDR Drive and elsewhere than to the contrary.

---

Khris

I believe you're a smart guy. Please do something useful and calculate how much debris we should realistically see at Ground Zero. Here's the relevant info again (you can play around with the variables if you like):

Details for one of the WTC buildings

Height: 417 m
Footprint: 63 m x 63 m
Concrete: 212,500 cubic yards = 162,468 cubic meters
Steel: 100,000 Ton / (8 Ton per cubic m) = 12,500 cubic meters

Total volume of building: 1,655,073 cubic meters
Total volume of concrete and steel: 174,968 cubic meters
Approx. volume of disturbed material in a pile: 262,452 cubic meters *

* Bulking factor of 1.5 used to incorporate voids.

More info:

R = 2.5 x building footprint (approximate, G.Jenkins)

Basement vol. that might have collapsed = 63 m x 63 m x 15 m, just above the subway tunnels.

---

Dustification

No one has commented on this recording yet.

Sample of recording with commentary at end:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/pj1t66319f8w7vd/dustification.mp3

Full recording on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBjsKDagqk

The woman is Melissa Doi. She made a call to 911 emergency response. The recording is hard to listen to, so discretion is advised. It might be hard for some people to disconnect emotionally but it is somewhat necessary to do this to actually analyse the subtle evidence in the recording.

Some interesting things to note from the recording:

• Over and over again Melissa Doi emphasises how hot it is.
  • She emphasises that there is such a degree of "smoke" that she can barely see.
  • In spite of stating there is extreme heat, she cannot see any fire.
  • She complains she is having trouble breathing, but can still talk and does not cough once.
  • Although she emphasises how hot it is, Melissa Doi's speech is rapid and emotional, not lethargic. Someone who is physically hot (e.g. sauna, hot tub) is lethargic, not panicked.

---

Cover-up and Censorship

You cannot deny the extraordinary evidence Judy Wood has compiled. Never mind the extraordinary explanation; for now, just turn off your debunking brain for a moment and allow the evidence to sink in. The fact that the extraordinary evidence has only just recently been brought to our attention (via me, via a random YouTube video discovered by me in January this year) strongly implies a deliberate suppression or cover-up of that information. Bear in mind Judy Wood took this evidence to court in 2007 - eight years ago!

---

Consider this: Medical student Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, a donating member of the AE911Truth organization, had his online profile deleted immediately following a well-intended email to the founder Richard Gage regarding Dr Judy Wood's work.

Rodriguez confronted Gage at an AE911Truth Event in April 2011.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBP9mNqdLqM

Rodriguez also set up a Wikipedia page in April 2010 describing the research and court case of Dr Judy Wood but it was deleted as documented in this article:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=283&Itemid=60

Deleted Wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Judy_Wood

Please people, think about this. If you're still inclined to think car 2723 was towed, think about it in the context of this blatant agenda of censorship.

Finally, Rodriguez has this to say on his YouTube channel:

9/11 is irrefutable proof that affordable forms of energy technology, such as those discovered and inspired by the great Nikola Tesla, do indeed exist and could be providing our entire planet with clean, sustainable, limitless energy, right now. 9/11 is irrefutable proof that countless lives and resources have been wasted on wars of death and destruction, all as a result of an extremely inaccurate, unscientific story, when these precious lives and resources could instead be used to improve our beautiful country and planet. Most importantly, 9/11 is irrefutable proof that each and every one of us is capable of slicing through the dishonesty and corruption by thinking critically and studying the available facts for ourselves.

Radiant

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Fri 26/06/2015 02:11:30
I haven't weighed in on this one yet as it is way to political for me. But, I have to ask, isn't the commonly accepted conspiracy theory (I'm from Canada bear in mind) that the U.S. Gov't merely allowed the tragety to happen in order to get a good ol' war started?

While I'd hate to call any conspiracy theory "commonly accepted", it is certainly true that the notion that the government is corrupt is substantially more plausible than the wild idea that the government has some kind of laser weapon that breaks the laws of physics and that has never been seen before or since, and that is put down as patently absurd by anyone with actual expertise in physics, architecture, or demolitions.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Quote from: monkey424 on Sat 27/06/2015 12:27:41
Car 2723

I don't think it's the same car fellas. Just look at the driver's side door. There is a clearly defined line across the door in the Church Street photo that is not present in the other photo. I'm just noticing the differences. I can't say for sure of course, but I'm seeing more differences than similarities. The "2723" and "wax spot" would be pretty easy to photoshop in my opinion. This smells like disinformation to me. Do you have any other “proof” that this car was towed?

You're actively trolling us now right? If not, then I'm seriously worried about your mental health...

The "clearly defined line" that "disappears" between photos is because between the time of the two photos the door was damaged and the top of the window frame was crushed down while the car was moved to FDR.

As I said before: The wheel-well damage is most likely from a tow cable having been threaded through there and biting into the car frame during the tow. This is actually pointing more towards a towing having happened than not.

The right-side door mirror: The door is open in the Church Street photo and was likely closed before the towing. I don't know if this caused the mirror to fall down or if it was something else, but:

All of this is pretty light damage to a car that was dragged quickly and roughly to a new location, and quite expected considering the damage it had already sustained.

WHY THE HECK are you even talking about photoshopping having been done to the rest of the car image to explain the similarities when the differences can be so easily explained???

Are you just denying this and scrambling for straws because the entire "burnt cars on FDR" part of the "death-ray" theory getting so completely busted might cause you to start to question the rest of this theory that you seem to be so invested in? Or do you seriously believe what you are posting?!

I said early on that conspiracy theories can be great stories and very entertaining as long as you don't get too emotionally invested in them, in which case they can lead you down a very dark path indeed...

I'm starting to worry a bit about your mental health, Monkey...It might be time to step back and take a good long look at yourself. Maybe talk to some close family members or other people that you trust and who care about you...

Khris

Quote from: monkey424 on Sat 27/06/2015 12:27:41Khris

I believe you're a smart guy. Please do something useful and calculate how much debris we should realistically see at Ground Zero.
Haha, no, no.
What Mandle said.

It makes me sad to read your posts, because to me it looks like you're suffering from delusions. I can't shake the feeling that at some point you'll convince yourself that the AGSers who have opposed you in this thread are actually CIA shills, deployed to crush anybody who is too close to finding out the truth.

Regardless of the details, of all the "evidence" you have dropped multiple times over: take a step back and read up on why smart people believe stupid things.
Millions of people all over the world are invested in ridiculous absurdities (Creationism, Scientology, Mormonism, Abstinence, Alien Abductions, Homeopathy, wood ghosts, Bigfoot, etc. etc.), don't be one of them.

Scavenger

Quote from: monkey424 on Sat 27/06/2015 12:27:41
Cover-up and Censorship

You cannot deny the extraordinary evidence Judy Wood has compiled. Never mind the extraordinary explanation; for now, just turn off your debunking brain for a moment and allow the evidence to sink in. The fact that the extraordinary evidence has only just recently been brought to our attention (via me, via a random YouTube video discovered by me in January this year) strongly implies a deliberate suppression or cover-up of that information. Bear in mind Judy Wood took this evidence to court in 2007 - eight years ago!

Yeah, that's good. Let's all just not use our brains and believe her. Sorry, did that, the resulting thing didn't make any sense at all. Any argument that starts with "Don't think about it too hard" that doesn't end with "because this is just a silly story" is not one I'm apt to have any faith in.

This is so patently ridiculous. Also, her Wikipedia page was taken down because she isn't notable. People's Wikipedia pages get taken down all the time!!!! That's not proof of a giant conspiracy of silence!!!!!!

You're talking about her right now in the open!!!!!! She has her own website!!!!!!!!!!! She is not being censored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because nobody believes her outlandish claims and nobody wants to humour her and give her space on their websites, doesn't mean a spooky government is covering up the facts, it means she's a conspiracy theorist with nothing relevant to say about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of people thinking they're being censored when in reality they never shut up and want to push their wild conspiracies to every corner of the earth!!!!!! People not taking you seriously is not a coverup! People not taking you seriously is not censorship! How many times does that have to be explained before it gets through people's heads??!?!!?!!

RickJ

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 26/06/2015 00:55:13
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but I find it fascinating that people would rather believe in the existence of death rays than in terrorism.
This says it all doesn't it!

kconan

I believe in the existence of people profiting off of conspiracy theories.

Mandle

• Over and over again Melissa Doi emphasises how hot it is.
(Yes, it was hot because there was a lot of fire)
  • She emphasises that there is such a degree of “smoke” that she can barely see.
(Yes, a lot of fire causes a lot of smoke)
  • In spite of stating there is extreme heat, she cannot see any fire.
(Yes, you just stated that she can barely see)
  • She complains she is having trouble breathing, but can still talk and does not cough once.
(Yes, the reason she was probably still conscious in a smoke-filled environment is that she got down prone on the floor where the smoke is thin. This does not help however with the oxygen that is being eaten up by the fire)
  • Although she emphasises how hot it is, Melissa Doi's speech is rapid and emotional, not lethargic. Someone who is physically hot (e.g. sauna, hot tub) is lethargic, not panicked.
(Yes, if someone is in a building that is on fire, fearing for their life, and pumped full of adrenaline they will sound lethargic due to the heat. This is why firefighters almost never hear people screaming for someone to come rescue them when they enter burning buildings and why they are trained instead to ignore such cries because those people are obviously not in a hot section of the building and are in no danger whatsoever...BTW SARCASM)

Now please stop using the last words of this poor woman towards Judy Woods' ends. I'm sure the lady herself would not appreciate it if she were still alive, nor would her family who still are...

Radiant

It's very simple. If everybody disagrees with you, does that mean that (1) it's a conspiracy, or (2) you're wrong?

monkey424

Thanks Mandle et al for your concerns about my mental health. This debate is doing my head in, but otherwise I think I'm okay - no more insane than usual.

Note - there's a bit to read below. Please read carefully and don't rush to respond. Let it sink in.

Turn off your debunking brain

I think it is clear what I mean by this. Obviously don't turn off your brain completely, just the part of it that is prone to dismiss the facts we see in front of us. In other words, don't be in denial. At this stage I'm not asking you to completely commit to the idea of a directed energy weapon (after all, after 2.5 months of debating we're apparently still not at that level yet). What I am asking you to do is at least acknowledge the evidence. Approach it in an unbiased fashion. Do not react to it as if it is easily explained. The evidence is not just “a car was destroyed” - it is more subtle than that. For example, corrosion or accelerated rusting appears on many of those cars than can't be explained by a conventional explanation. Do not dismiss the many witnesses who say they saw these vehicles spontaneously combust and explode. This is not a natural thing to happen. Proximity to the WTC buildings should not justify this phenomena, so even in the event that cars were towed to FDR Drive, you still need to explain what happened to them.

Btw - I never said I was completely sure car 2723 wasn't towed â€" I was just suspicious.

I've endeavoured to point you in the right direction, but ultimately you need to make the journey of discovery for yourself. That sounds clichéd, I know, but how else can I word this? I can't continue to spoon feed you this information. It is very draining for me mentally. It will be hard for you to break away from the mob mentality of this forum thread, turn off your debunking brain and think independently, but it is crucial for you to do this.

If you can look at pieces of the evidence and say “I don't know - I can't explain this" then at least that is a better and more honest response. Be honest with yourself and resist the mob mentality. You might be unpopular, or labelled insane, or called everything under the sun, but who cares? At least you are questioning things that don't make sense. It's better than being ignorant.

Mellissa Doi

I want to illustrate one of my points above of mob mentality by using Mandle's response to Melissa Doi's recording as an example. I appreciate Mandle's efforts to address the information I present, but he's got his debunking brain switch on rather than his logical brain. Either he has issues with problem solving skills or he is just following the mob mentality, or both. Surely I'm not the only one who can see the flaws in his arguments. If he himself can't see the problem with what he's saying, then can someone else other than me speak up? Do you have the courage to break away from the mob and step outside your comfort zone? I don't want to let this ignorance slip through and not get picked up. Here's the scenario again:

Imagine you're in a room filled with smoke and you're literally in the thick of it and can barely see because the air is thick with smoke. You are complaining of breathing difficulties. Do you seriously think you wouldn't cough just once? If you are complaining of how unbearably hot it is, do you seriously think your brain is going to be functioning properly? Does adrenaline really help in these situations? Would you even be conscious? If you don't know the answer to these questions, it's okay to say “I don't know” rather than to promote ignorance.

This woman is now dead. We are listening to her last dying words, and it is heartbreaking. Believe me, I am brought to tears when I hear stuff like this. No one wants to listen to this, but to turn away is to ignore her and her story.

Melissa Doi believed the room was full of smoke but she didn't know any better â€" she was just describing the situation as best she could. She may have mistaken the fumes for smoke, but there were others in the building moments before it collapsed (who luckily escaped) who knew it wasn't smoke and explicitly say this. I can point you in the direction of this evidence too if you are interested. In fact there's a whole lot more evidence that hasn't been discussed or even mentioned yet in this thread that I'd love to talk about. But there's hardly any point talking about it if you aren't prepared to turn off your debunking brain and listen.

Why isn't Judy Wood dead yet?

Try Googling "Judy Wood". What do you see?

Her obituary seems to be a hot topic. But why indeed isn't she dead yet? Simple. Because she's INSANE! Completely MENTAL! Space beams! Death rays! Nutty physics!

Now try Googling names of some of the "truth movement" key players, like Steven E Jones. Apparently no one is concerned about endangerment of his life.

It seems you don't need to kill someone off to run a cover-up. Just marginalise them. Even if Wood did get bumped off, that wouldn't deter others from picking up where she left off. It would probably only strengthen the cause.

Judy is quite brave to do what she's done. She says in an interview that she felt in a position better than most to pursue this, not having family herself.

Her colleague Andrew Johnson does have a family. His e-book 9/11 Finding the Truth which documents Judy Wood's dealings with the "truth movement" is free to download. The fact that it's free I believe debunks the idea that people are just out there to make a profit from tragedy. What a childish idea.

Another colleague of Judy Wood sadly was murdered in 2006. His name was Michael Zebuhr.

NickyNyce

Judy is not brave, she is a Leech that is making money off of 911 by people that want to use their imagination instead of common sense.

All of your arguments are what if this or what if that. You said that all the tapes and recordings that were made on that day are fake, but this one is real. Please make up your mind. There are many reasonable explanations for things that happen, but you choose to believe the most outlandish ones.

The FDR and car park is debunked. That was one of your big arguments. But you just carry on unscathed and look for something else to jump on. You should take a step back and turn off your death ray brain for a minute. The reason why nobody believes this is because there is no evidence that proves this. You are asking us to stop thinking rational and think crazy. I'm sorry monkey, but we think what we see and believe. This is not what we want to believe, but what common sense tells us and what the evidence shows.

Your death ray turns things to dust, it doesn't make things blow up, strip paint, make holes in windows. Think about the things you are saying. You only want to believe what you want to believe. You have to take everything into account and use rational common sense. If you did that, you should come to the same conclusion as everyone else. I respect your opinion, and these arguments do get heated, but you have to go back and read what you have written. You are dismissing evidence. Ok so the FDR is debunked, let's move on to what else is tough to answer. There are 200 phone calls that say that Judy is nuts, but Melissa's phone call...she didn't cough...means there is a death ray? Really?

As you can see, all these things you mention are just silly. You are the one that is not thinking clearly. You said there were no planes, holograms, cover ups, space beams, conspiracies,  fake airports, phone calls, families, actors...someone didn't cough...*head slap*.. take a deep breath and tell yourself....really?

The ash cloud made its way to the car park. That's why some cars caught fire. There is proof that some parts of that dust cloud were extremely hot and burned numerous people. FACT...look it up. There was also small burning hot pieces of metal droplets in the cloud that caused cars to catch fire. There is proof of that in some of the videos too. These cars caught fire after the cloud covered them, not before. So doesn't it make sense that the cloud had something to do with it and not a space energy weapon? This is where common sense usually kicks in.

Scroll down towards the bottom of this link and you will see the cars that were burned in the underground parking garage. How is this possible? How did the death ray destroy these cars but not the ceiling above?

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/911disinfo/debunking-dr-judy-wood/disinfo-toasted-cars/

kconan

Quote from: monkey424 on Mon 29/06/2015 13:55:06
Another colleague of Judy Wood sadly was murdered in 2006. His name was Michael Zebuhr

I know it is more mysterious to just say he was murdered and leave out details, but a teenager panicked during a robbery attempt and shot him, and the shooter was later given 30 years in jail for it.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: kconan on Mon 29/06/2015 15:24:10
Quote from: monkey424 on Mon 29/06/2015 13:55:06
Another colleague of Judy Wood sadly was murdered in 2006. His name was Michael Zebuhr

I know it is more mysterious to just say he was murdered and leave out details, but a teenager panicked during a robbery attempt and shot him, and the shooter was later given 30 years in jail for it.

I am sorry, this may be completely unrelated, but I actually tried to read the referenced article out of curiosity and was utterly amazed.

Just a single quote:
Quote from: http://iamthewitness.com/MoreOnMichaelZebuhr.html
We don't have enough information to figure out what is happening, but there is a lot of evidence that Professor Wood, Morgan Reynolds, and most of the other primary members in the Scholars For 9/11 Truth are working with the Zionist criminal network.

They are promoting the deceptive Loose Change and 911 Eyewitness videos, trying to discredit Professor Jones, and shifting people away from the possibility that Zionists are involved in the world's corruption.

Now we have several 9/11 theorist groups, who fight each other and blame each other in connections with Zionist world government.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk