The Visitor 3

Started by Michael2968, Sun 12/04/2015 13:48:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am in the section where
Spoiler
the head in a jar is trying to open the doors by getting all the green lights on. Is there a pattern or is this random?
[close]
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michael

Mandle

Quote from: Michael2968 on Sun 12/04/2015 13:48:48
I am in the section where
Spoiler
the head in a jar is trying to open the doors by getting all the green lights on. Is there a pattern or is this random?
[close]
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michael

Spoiler
You basically have to get this pattern:

0#00#

On the far left side and then fill in the blanks (#) on the right side terminal
[close]

AprilSkies

Spoiler

How do I repair the pipe?
I have a jar with the purple substance, a human eye, and the broken pipe...
[close]

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Fitz

Andrea:

Spoiler

1. Get one of the clamps that held the the blue guy's hands to the wall.

2. Use it on the pipe. It fits, but it's loose. You need to tighten the clamp around the pipe.

3. Give it to the dying robot. He'll do that for you.
[close]

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

noviigrac

Could the game creator ( NickyNyce ) post the full walkthrough as he did for the last two games?

NickyNyce

I'll PM it to you now

Ibispi

Hello,
I've been playing Visitor 3, nice game.
I'm stuck, though, and I need help!  This is where I am:
Spoiler
Head and Moss have arrived to that ship(?) with escape pods, head went through the almost closed door and then got the thing on its face. Then I talked to Moss and now Moss has it on his face! I entered the code into the terminals and activated something. I entered the vent with the Head but I can't seem to do anything there because of the alien with one of the agent's head. I clicked on everything and used mint on everything. Moss can't do anything because of the alien on his head, and he needs a voice command to activate terminals and escape pods. HELP!!!
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: BSP on Wed 15/04/2015 16:18:42
Hello,
I've been playing Visitor 3, nice game.
I'm stuck, though, and I need help!  This is where I am:
Spoiler
Head and Moss have arrived to that ship(?) with escape pods, head went through the almost closed door and then got the thing on its face. Then I talked to Moss and now Moss has it on his face! I entered the code into the terminals and activated something. I entered the vent with the Head but I can't seem to do anything there because of the alien with one of the agent's head. I clicked on everything and used mint on everything. Moss can't do anything because of the alien on his head, and he needs a voice command to activate terminals and escape pods. HELP!!!
[close]

Answer:

Spoiler
Send Head through the vent in the room at the far left. If you can get him through the elevator shaft (solving a few puzzles on the way) then he will meet up with Moss and be able to help him. They will be meeting up in the room to the far right of the room with the escape pods
[close]

I'm being a bit vague here hoping that this will steer you in the right direction, under the assumption that you just want a hint rather than full solution. If you're still stuck then post again!

SHADOW

Ibispi

Thanks Shadow, I'm going back into the game, and then I'll edit this post to inform you if I make progress!

EDIT: So...
Spoiler
I was stuck, because I didn't see the sensor at the top of the elevator shaft. >_>
[close]
now everything will, hopefully, go smoothly. Thanks again, Shadow! ^_^

Shadow1000

Quote from: BSP on Wed 15/04/2015 19:28:00
Thanks Shadow, I'm going back into the game, and then I'll edit this post to inform you if I make progress!

EDIT: So...
Spoiler
I was stuck, because I didn't see the sensor at the top of the elevator shaft. >_>
[close]
now everything will, hopefully, go smoothly. Thanks again, Shadow! ^_^

Most welcome. Glad I could help!

Cheers

SHADOW

SKYY

I'm stuck at the part where:

Spoiler
You control the green hand.  I pressed the button, made a platform, but now I can't do anything.
[close]

Nevermind, I:

Spoiler
Walked around, another platform finally showed up after a while, and I elevated down.
[close]

NickyNyce

Hello SKYY,

I just wanted to clarify why it did work...

Spoiler
After you got the first light bridge to activate, you need to walk all the way to the right and stand over the next electrical device. By getting the hand to jump up and down on top of it, it activated the second one. ;)
[close]

spanishgirl

Hi guys! I need some help! I'm playing as the head in the jar, getting to the ship. The problem is that when I finaly get pass the asteroids, I try to change my cursor from moving to hand or eye and the game colapses!!:shocked:

someone else with this problem?how can I fix it? thanks a lot!

NickyNyce

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you explain a little further. Are you on top of the ship?

I've never had an issue switching cursor modes on top of the ship...hmmm.

Are you right clicking to change modes, and then the problem happens?

Can you give me a little more detail of your location?

EDIT: I'm sorry spanishgirl, I tried everything I could, but I'm not having any problems on my end with the cursor modes on top of the ship.

spanishgirl

Hi NickyNyce, nice games by the way! I really loved the saga :cheesy:

I'm trying to post a picture of the moment where the crash happens (either I do right click on the mouse or try changing through the menu on top of the screen) and the message that appears. Hope it helps!

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/lorelay009/media/1_zps2avgyxn7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/lorelay009/media/2_zpsbarqmwtd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

NickyNyce

I'm sorry again, but the pictures aren't showing. Without looking at the pictures it's kind of hard for me to understand where you are. There is no top menu when Head is on top of the ship, so I'm a bit confused.

If you're having trouble posting pictures, try to explain exactly where you are.

Can anyone else see these pictures, or is it just me?

I'm starting to wonder if you were using shortcuts on the keyboard instead of just the mouse? ..maybe this has something to do with it?

spanishgirl

NickyNyce I uploaded the pictures again, tell me if you can see them now please

NickyNyce

Thank you. I can see them now. Were you using any keyboard shortcuts?

Because at that point in the game, there is no drop down menu, so I'm confused that you mentioned you were using it. I'm really sorry, but I have no issues at all changing cursor modes, and nobody has ever mentioned this before.

Hopefully one the genius AGS forum members can make sense of what may have happened here. I'm very sorry again, and hopefully we can figure this out.

spanishgirl

Don't be sorry at all!! Thanks that there are people like you that make great games for us to play! :wink::grin:
Maybe it's my computer... I don't use shortcuts, only the mouse of my portable. And I do have a drop down menu,
http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/lorelay009/media/3_zpsg3cwphl1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
maybe was a wrong installation? I'll wait a few days in case someone knows how to get past this point and if not I'll re-install and cross fingers! hehehe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk