The Visitor 3

Started by Michael2968, Sun 12/04/2015 13:48:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Sounds a bit where I'm stuck too. (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

NickyNyce

The Visitor 3 walkthrough
Spoiler

Go to your room and click on the computer, and look at Miss Universe.
Go talk to Slug and choose the bottom option for the dialog exit.
Go right and talk to Head. Get him to go to your room and fix the computer.
Go to your room and speak with Head, we need a USB cable.
Go to the droid room and click the laser button twice. Once you click it a second time, quickly walk left and switch to your interact icon and grab the USB CABLE on the cart.(Timing puzzle)
Go back to your room and give Head the USB CABLE. Go to the hallway outside of the droid room and get the USB CABLE from Head.
Go to the droid room and return the cable to him. Go back to see Slug, we found the ship.
**Control Head on top of the ship and work your way to the right. Avoid the asteroids and use the terminal. Moving up and down while working your way across should get you there without a problem.
**Go to the escape pod room and interact with the escape pod.

Controlling Leech larson

**Control Leech Larson. Go right and talk to the droid. Go down and take THE JAR and the BROKEN PIPE.
Go to our cell and use the BROKEN PIPE on the left clamp. Take CLAMP.
Combine the CLAMP and BROKEN PIPE to get..PIPE WITH CLAMP.
Use the PIPE WITH CLAMP on the droid to seal the pipe.
Use the PIPE WITH CLAMP on the pipe connection and use the generators switch.
Go all the way left and use the wall panel near your cell.
Use the computer and click C3. Go to the freezer room and take the HUMAN FINGER.
Go back to the computer and click C1. Go to the sharpener room and use the HUMAN FINGER on the sharpener. Get POINTY FINGER.
Go back to the computer and click C2. Use the POINTY FINGER on the metal box and get the WRENCH.
Go see Sly and take the CREATURE on the floor.
Use the Wrench on the floor plate near the generator. We need to loosen the bolts.
Use the JAR on the asteroid goo, and get JAR WITH GOO.
Use the JAR WITH GOO on the floor plate. Now use the WRENCH on the floor plate.
Go to the elevator room and use the CREATURE on the leaking pipe. Now press the button for the cleaning bot.
**Control the bot and go left...Lost signal. Go down and drive over the grate on the floor. Get BATTERIES. Return back to the small door.
**Control Leech Larson and open the chute on the wall. Take the BATTERIES.
Use the BATTERIES on the CONTROLLER. Get WORKING CONTROLLER. Go left and use the CONTROLLER on the door sensor to gain access to the Command Center.

**Control Moss and go near the door sensor. Head squeezes through.
**Control Head. Go left and get attacked by the creature. Go see Moss and TALK to him through the door. The creature jumps onto Moss.
<You can now switch between the two characters>
**Control Head and go all the way left. We need to use the terminals to open the door for Moss.
Use the two terminals to find a connection. There is one combination of the two that will have 5 green lights in a row.
The terminal on the right should be 2 and 5
The terminal in the left room should be 1,3 and 4. The connection will be made and the door opens for Moss.
**Control Moss and go in the room that opened. Stay there.
**Control Head and go in the open vent near the terminal. See the Agents Head and go up in the elevator shaft.
Head needs to get into the elevator but the grate is blocking the way. Go up and interact with the sensor.
Go down into the elevator and press the button. Did I hear a creature? Go back to where the creature was and go right.
**Control Moss and TALK to the door. Head says the recording of Commander Moss saying his name. The door opens and you talk to the Medical droid.
**Control Head and go back to the elevator. Let's try the button again.
**Control Moss and go to the room with the sinks.
Take the FORK from the glass cabinet.
Go to the room where the Agent got pulled up into the vent.

Using the hand

Go right and press the button when the electricity sparks. Walk right and stand on top of the small device near the edge of the vent. Make the Hand jump and spark the device under it.
Interact with the repair bot twice. Walk left near him to make the pipes fall so that the panel for the door opens.
Interact with the repair bot again so that it flys over to the panel that says, Door. The other panels open. Interact with the manual override system.
Choose Heating core and high priority. Go look in the broken vent.
Go right and go back up the vent.
**Switch to Head**
**Control Head and go left to speak with the droid. Go left and see the creature. Go right and use the cleaning bot by pressing the button near the elevator.
**Control the cleaning bot and go left....Signal Lost. Return back to the small door. Head needs some parts.
take the WIRE from the damaged droid body. Use the cleaning bot again.
Head places the antenna on the cleaning bot.
**Control the cleaning bot and go left to the creature. He grabs it and leaves.
**Control Head and go left to the Command Center. See the dead agent. Head grabs the FUSE.
Go to the generator room and use the FUSE on the fuse box. Now use the fuse box.
The hand will rise and drop back down if it isn't in the right place.
Make sure the hand is able to rise up to the next vent level by standing all the way to the right in the far right room on the light bridge.
**Switch to the hand**
Walk left and press the button to turn on the electricity.
**Control Moss and turn the fuse ON in the room with the black sack. Go to the elevator, it's open. Go inside and interact with the machine.
The repair bot will fly down and accidently turn on the next light bridge for the hand.
**Switch to the hand**
Go down and turn on the two generators to complete the connection.
**Switch back to Moss**
Leave the elevator and turn the fuse box OFF.
Now go back to the elevator shaft and use the FORK on the vent override switch.
Enter the vent and see the egg hatch.
Quickly use your laser to kill the face hugger.
Use the panel on the wall twice to make the main power connection.
Take the CARD from the panel.
Go back to the pod room and see the medical droid leave.
Go into the medical droids room and use the card on the wall panel that is now functional.
**Control Head and press the button when the Alien Head is over the grate. It will fall through it when it jumps.
Go right and up and use the PEPPERMINT on the BOTTOM PART OF THE VENT SHAFT to cause a distraction.
Go down the vent at the bottom of the screen.

Game over. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it. Good or bad, I would appreciate if you can find the time to rate the game. Happy adventuring!
[close]

AnasAbdin

Quote from: NickyNyce on Tue 26/07/2016 15:42:54

This is the reason I avoid this sub-forum! I finished V3 all by myself  (nod) then intentionally neglected it so I can get back to it with 20% memory available! You just postponed my projects for tonight! Thanks!

Cassiebsg

Why AnasAbdin? It's hidden. you don't need to look it over. I have no intention of doing that, even if that means I'll be "stuck" in it for another 2 years! I get no enjoyment of just running through the story, I enjoy discovering and solving stuff on my own, that's what gives me pleasure when playing Adventure games... otherwise I might was well read/play a book. (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

I didn't mean anything negative  :)
Maybe you're stronger that me in fighting the urge to check for a solution. I honestly avoid this sub forum and the completed games announcements as well when a good game is released and I'm playing it. That's my opinion  :)

When V3 was released, I avoided the entire AGS forums  (laugh)

peter

Quote from: NickyNyce on Tue 26/07/2016 15:42:54
Spoiler

Go to your room and click on the computer, and look at Miss Universe.
Go talk to Slug and choose the bottom option for the dialog exit.
Go right and talk to Head. Get him to go to your room and fix the computer.
Go to your room and speak with Head, we need a USB cable.
Go to the droid room and click the laser button twice. Once you click it a second time, quickly walk left and switch to your interact icon and grab the USB CABLE on the cart.(Timing puzzle)
Go back to your room and give Head the USB CABLE. Go to the hallway outside of the droid room and get the USB CABLE from Head.
Go to the droid room and return the cable to him. Go back to see Slug, we found the ship.
**Control Head on top of the ship and work your way to the right. Avoid the asteroids and use the terminal. Moving up and down while working your way across should get you there without a problem.
**Go to the escape pod room and interact with the escape pod.

Controlling Leech larson

**Control Leech Larson. Go right and talk to the droid. Go down and take THE JAR and the BROKEN PIPE.
Go to our cell and use the BROKEN PIPE on the left clamp. Take CLAMP.
Combine the CLAMP and BROKEN PIPE to get..PIPE WITH CLAMP.
Use the PIPE WITH CLAMP on the droid to seal the pipe.
Use the PIPE WITH CLAMP on the pipe connection and use the generators switch.
Go all the way left and use the wall panel near your cell.
Use the computer and click C3. Go to the freezer room and take the HUMAN FINGER.
Go back to the computer and click C1. Go to the sharpener room and use the HUMAN FINGER on the sharpener. Get POINTY FINGER.
Go back to the computer and click C2. Use the POINTY FINGER on the metal box and get the WRENCH.
Go see Sly and take the CREATURE on the floor.
Use the Wrench on the floor plate near the generator. We need to loosen the bolts.
Use the JAR on the asteroid goo, and get JAR WITH GOO.
Use the JAR WITH GOO on the floor plate. Now use the WRENCH on the floor plate.
Go to the elevator room and use the CREATURE on the leaking pipe. Now press the button for the cleaning bot.
**Control the bot and go left...Lost signal. Go down and drive over the grate on the floor. Get BATTERIES. Return back to the small door.
**Control Leech Larson and open the chute on the wall. Take the BATTERIES.
Use the BATTERIES on the CONTROLLER. Get WORKING CONTROLLER. Go left and use the CONTROLLER on the door sensor to gain access to the Command Center.

**Control Moss and go near the door sensor. Head squeezes through.
**Control Head. Go left and get attacked by the creature. Go see Moss and TALK to him through the door. The creature jumps onto Moss.
<You can now switch between the two characters>
**Control Head and go all the way left. We need to use the terminals to open the door for Moss.
Use the two terminals to find a connection. There is one combination of the two that will have 5 green lights in a row.
The terminal on the right should be 2 and 5
The terminal in the left room should be 1,3 and 4. The connection will be made and the door opens for Moss.
**Control Moss and go in the room that opened. Stay there.
**Control Head and go in the open vent near the terminal. See the Agents Head and go up in the elevator shaft.
Head needs to get into the elevator but the grate is blocking the way. Go up and interact with the sensor.
Go down into the elevator and press the button. Did I hear a creature? Go back to where the creature was and go right.
**Control Moss and TALK to the door. Head says the recording of Commander Moss saying his name. The door opens and you talk to the Medical droid.
**Control Head and go back to the elevator. Let's try the button again.
**Control Moss and go to the room with the sinks.
Take the FORK from the glass cabinet.
Go to the room where the Agent got pulled up into the vent.

Using the hand

Go right and press the button when the electricity sparks. Walk right and stand on top of the small device near the edge of the vent. Make the Hand jump and spark the device under it.
Interact with the repair bot twice. Walk left near him to make the pipes fall so that the panel for the door opens.
Interact with the repair bot again so that it flys over to the panel that says, Door. The other panels open. Interact with the manual override system.
Choose Heating core and high priority. Go look in the broken vent.
Go right and go back up the vent.
**Switch to Head**
**Control Head and go left to speak with the droid. Go left and see the creature. Go right and use the cleaning bot by pressing the button near the elevator.
**Control the cleaning bot and go left....Signal Lost. Return back to the small door. Head needs some parts.
take the WIRE from the damaged droid body. Use the cleaning bot again.
Head places the antenna on the cleaning bot.
**Control the cleaning bot and go left to the creature. He grabs it and leaves.
**Control Head and go left to the Command Center. See the dead agent. Head grabs the FUSE.
Go to the generator room and use the FUSE on the fuse box. Now use the fuse box.
The hand will rise and drop back down if it isn't in the right place.
Make sure the hand is able to rise up to the next vent level by standing all the way to the right in the far right room on the light bridge.
**Switch to the hand**
Walk left and press the button to turn on the electricity.
**Control Moss and turn the fuse ON in the room with the black sack. Go to the elevator, it's open. Go inside and interact with the machine.
The repair bot will fly down and accidently turn on the next light bridge for the hand.
**Switch to the hand**
Go down and turn on the two generators to complete the connection.
**Switch back to Moss**
Leave the elevator and turn the fuse box OFF.
Now go back to the elevator shaft and use the FORK on the vent override switch.
Enter the vent and see the egg hatch.
Quickly use your laser to kill the face hugger.
Use the panel on the wall twice to make the main power connection.
Take the CARD from the panel.
Go back to the pod room and see the medical droid leave.
Go into the medical droids room and use the card on the wall panel that is now functional.
**Control Head and press the button when the Alien Head is over the grate. It will fall through it when it jumps.
Go right and up and use the PEPPERMINT on the BOTTOM PART OF THE VENT SHAFT to cause a distraction.
Go down the vent at the bottom of the screen.

Game over. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it. Good or bad, I would appreciate if you can find the time to rate the game. Happy adventuring!
[close]

Thanks and please make more walkthroughs for the free games especially for the players who are not so good in the English language
so I (we) can better understand the game with a wt :)

NickyNyce

You're welcome. This is tricky territory. Having a walkthrough available can tempt a player into using it when some deep thought can do the same. After all, puzzles are a huge part of most adventure games. I'm a firm believer that the player is supposed to go through some pain when trying to figure out puzzles. On the other hand, I would hate to know that a player didn't finish the game because they gave up.

Obviously the perfect adventure game would have players get stuck at times, but not for too long. I think it's important for the player to also beat the game in a short amount of time so that they can stay within the game world and story.

Anyways, happy adventuring, and don't ever abuse a walkthrough!

Mngwa

NickyNice: Thanks a lot for walkthrough!

AnasAbdin: I dont get what the problem is, nobody is forcing you to read the actual solution

AnasAbdin

Quote from: AnasAbdin
This is the reason I avoid this sub-forum! I finished V3 all by myself  (nod) then intentionally neglected it so I can get back to it with 20% memory available! You just postponed my projects for tonight! Thanks!

Quote from: Mngwa on Wed 27/07/2016 22:16:28
AnasAbdin: I dont get what the problem is, nobody is forcing you to read the actual solution

OF course you won't get what the problem is because there is no problem  ;-D
I don't know why my comment was interpreted this way  :-[ I was only trying to say that I really love V3 so much I didn't want to listen to any word about it until I finish it back then. After finishing the game, I forced myself not to play it again for along time until most of the puzzles fade away from my memory in order to get to experience the fun again  ;-D which I did last night, and got stuck but STILL not gonna check the walkthru  :P

Pearate

At the beginning, what should I do with the Car ???

NickyNyce

Unless I made an easter egg that I'm not aware of, there shouldn't be a car in this game because it takes place on a space ship. I imagine you must be playing part 1 or part 2?

There is a walkthrough for all three games in their hints and tips threads. On the game page for each game you will find a link leading to the games hints and tips thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk