Pendek - out now!

Started by shaun9991, Fri 17/04/2015 10:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobo

I'm getting a "Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]" warning from Avast from this .zip. I'm 99% sure that it's a false positive, but might still be worth checking out. A similar problem is described here.

Anyway, this means that I can't play the game, since Avast deletes the file upon downloading and I'd rather not turn it off. If it's not too much of trouble, then I'd really appreciate a repacked alternative download source.

shaun9991

Hi Hobo!

Sorry about that. I can assure you it's 100% virus free. I'll sort out an alternative download as soon as possible - perhaps a RAR file?

Cheers,

Shaun
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Hobo

I'm guessing it doesn't really matter what archiving format it is. Avast probably checks inside the archive and disagrees with one of the AGS .exe files. Just repacking or recompiling the game will most likely work, Avast has those weird quirks from time to time. And thaks for your effort.

shaun9991

Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Hobo

Nope, still the same issue, but I downloaded the file from another computer without problems and then tested it on mine. It's the Pendek.exe that my Avast doesn't like, which is odd, since I haven't had any problems with AGS games before. I solved it by excluding the game folder from Avast scans, so I'll be playing it this weekend :)

Lasca

Really enjoyed this game a lot!! My only issue was the sound "style", lots of it felt like it came from inside a tin can. But that's probably a question of personal preference. Really well done in two weeks! Super impressed!

NickyNyce

Well done for a game made in 14 days. Nice graphics, animations and puzzles. They were on the easy side, but kept the game moving. Good job!

Priabudiman

awesome and very interesting presentation! congratulation on the great finish! Im indonesian myself and i can verify the lore and the backstory! awesome job my friend.. awesome...

Cheers! :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk