I love you dad

Started by AnasAbdin, Tue 26/05/2015 11:47:58

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroJay

Hi, AnasAbdin.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Father.
I read your blog and ended up weeping all over my keyboard.
I still live with my Parents and tell them daily how much I love them.
I am sure that your Father knew how much you loved and cared for him.

Best wishes.
Jay.

Slasher

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sat 18/05/2019 12:27:01
Hello everyone. As some of you already know from my social media, my father passed away on the 27th of April. I though it would be appropriate to update this thread accordingly. I have also written a blog post about it if you have the time to read it.

Dad, I love you
Those were kind, well wrote works... I'm sure he would be proud of you even more so.

Very touching.

Wishing you and your mum comfort and hope in this time of tragedy.

Slasher

Vincent

Hi AnasAbdin, I am deeply grieved by this sad news and I am very sorry about your loss. Please be strong and accept my heartfelt condolences. I have read your blog and it is very touching. I sincerely wish all the best for you and your family. I live with my mother, which for an unpleasant situation, I often have rude attitudes towards her. Most of the time we ask to apologize and take for granted the good that we want to each other. But I should let her know at any time the good I feel for her even when the situations are unpleasant...

AnasAbdin

Thanks RetroJay and Slasher  :-*

Vincent, thanks for your sincere feelings. I know how hard things can be when caring for the elderly. Some of us, when we grow older we become annoying. Some won't. My father was a very pleasant patient. But that's because he was this way through out all his life. He never ever mistreated us, I don't even remember a time he said a bad word or swore at us. This doesn't mean there weren't times I wished I wasn't put in a caregiver shoes. Part of the this feeling is because I don't want to see him sick, or in need of someone else to perform his basic and "embarrassing" daily needs. The first few months were hard on both of us. But later a sweet and a beautiful bond was created between us as I mentioned in the blog post, he became my son. No day passed without me telling him how much I loved him, hugged him, surprise him with his favorite snacks, play favorite movies... etc.

Even though I think I was a good caregiver, I still wish he comes back even for a minute to tell him how much I love him and give him a hug, hear his laugh. Stay close to your loved ones. Life is short, good times become good memories.

milkanannan

I'm very sorry to hear this news, AnasAbdin. Hope your family is doing OK.

Vincent

Hi AnasAbdin, thank you very much for your kind words and comfort, they means a lot to me. I will treasure all your advices and try to follow them to the fullest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk