Camp 1

Started by Uziel, Sun 31/05/2015 13:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

@Shadow1000...

1 more hint...
Spoiler
Sorry, I didn't want to give it away too easily. You need to use the broken fuse on something
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
Use the broken fuse on the jar of syringes
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: NickyNyce on Tue 02/06/2015 23:51:14
@Shadow1000...

1 more hint...
Spoiler
Sorry, I didn't want to give it away too easily. You need to use the broken fuse on something
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
Use the broken fuse on the jar of syringes
[close]

Gee whiz...thanks for that. There's no way I would have guessed that. I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...

Anyway, I finished the game. Thanks for the hints.

SHADOW

Pastachoco

Hi there,

Spent all the night on the game, I hope it gives you an idea of how much I'm enjoying it ;-D

But reading this thread, it seems i'm the only one to be stuck on the simplest puzzles.
Like the one to get out of the tent (done) but now I just don't know what to do since the control panel of the mast won't open and I think i tried all the things possibles in the rest of the camp..

Any clue?

StillInThe90s

Quote from: Pastachoco on Wed 03/06/2015 12:28:38But reading this thread, it seems i'm the only one to be stuck on the simplest puzzles.
You're not the only one, I'm afraid.
Quote...I just don't know what to do since the control panel of the mast won't open and I think i tried all the things possibles in the rest of the camp..
What do the game notes say? (press "N")
Are the big lights outside still turned off? That means power is down. You need to find a way to turn it on again...

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 03/06/2015 03:00:03I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...
What are you talking about? It makes perfect sense. :-D

Pastachoco

What do the game notes say? (press "N")
Are the big lights outside still turned off? That means power is down. You need to find a way to turn it on again...

The lights are on, I turned on the generator (can manipulate the tents power). The last notes on the report are :
-Adwa goes to the crash site...
-The mast power is down...
-My electro magnet found 3 sparks plugs...

And the Mast's control box remains locked.

StillInThe90s

About the mast box:
Spoiler
The box is locked. You need to find the key.
Spoiler
The camp staff used to leave it in the lock.
Spoiler
...which makes its location a bit easier to figure out. (I should have made the sprite bigger. Sorry.)
[close]
Spoiler
Ok, you don't really find the key straight away. After all, it's supposed to be an adventure game. :)
But you did find something, right?
[close]
[close]
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 03/06/2015 03:00:03I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...
QuoteWhat are you talking about? It makes perfect sense. :-D

Could be that I'm just not familiar with the type of fuse referred to in the game. Remember, circuit breakers replaced fuses decades ago so fuses aren't that common except in old houses. The ones I've seen look like this.

Maybe the ones you use
Spoiler
shoot heroin and are therefore fixed accordingly
[close]
:D

SHADOW

Pastachoco

Okay, just finished it phew!

About the mast box :
Spoiler
No, to be honest i did manage to see the ice when you told me about finding a key, for the rest I knew the camp so well (for spending hours traveling in) that I went though in a single row.
[close]

Great adventure, very deep and fun I realy hope for more.

Keep on the good work and safe travel!

rorstudio

i am stuck
Spoiler
my magnet found 2 spark plugs(behinnd tent  and in the garage  where is other two?
[close]

Pastachoco

Quotei am stuck

If I may :

Spoiler
Finding plugs is automatic, did you take a walk in the center of the camp? In the big-light-spotted area?!
[close]

I was playing a second time, and I thouht I misunderstood a puzzle :

Spoiler
About the hoses puzzle, I don't get it! Are you suppose to try all the combinations or did i miss the shem? because i didn't get that on the first time but direction matters??
[close]

StillInThe90s

@Pastschoco: Your question is not exactly crystal clear, but if I interpret you correctly:
Spoiler
You want to know if there is a scheme in connection to the hose puzzle. Yes there is. There's a list of schemes in the box's lid (on the floor). You can find the correct scheme by using the manual on it.
[close]
Spoiler
...And you want to know if the hoses have to be set up in a certain order. Yes they do. You need to connect the pairs in order. It doesn't matter which of the two taps in a pair you choose first.
[close]
Did that clarify things?

rorstudio

Quote from: Pastachoco on Thu 04/06/2015 00:50:34
Quotei am stuck

If I may :

Spoiler
Finding plugs is automatic, did you take a walk in the center of the camp? In the big-light-spotted area?!
[close]

I was playing a second time, and I thouht I misunderstood a puzzle :

Spoiler
About the hoses puzzle, I don't get it! Are you suppose to try all the combinations or did i miss the shem? because i didn't get that on the first time but direction matters??
[close]

thnx

Spoiler
schemes of hoses connection is near   try it all one by one
[close]

Pastachoco

QuoteDid that clarify things?

Totally!

Spoiler
I didn't get that the scheme was just right there at all, I thought it was missing and you had to do the puzzle at random!
[close]

My bad, and sorry for my appoximative english!

StillInThe90s

Your english is no worse than mine, really.

About knobs in the ship (request on gamejolt):
Spoiler
Yes, there is a certain way to turn the knobs on the panels.
If you zoom in on the computer screen (to the left of the door) you can navigate to a page with four red dots around a green square. Each of these dots will turn green when set in the right way. The dots are also visible when zoomed out.
I hope that helped.
[close]

lori.h

Stuck.
I figured out,
Spoiler
How to open the ships door. I have the head set, the washer, the pipe, and something I picked up outside that the headset could be used on but he doesn't want to ruin the headset till he knows what it does.

I can plug in the head set but no sound. I swear I've clicked on everything I could find and tried to combine everything. what am I missing?
[close]

NickyNyce

This should help with using the headset..

Spoiler
Try using the headset a couple of times once you plug it in. If I remember correctly it takes a couple of tries to get through.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Fri 05/06/2015 13:30:07
This should help with using the headset..

Spoiler
Try using the headset a couple of times once you plug it in. If I remember correctly it takes a couple of tries to get through.
[close]
Nope. I tried plugging it in on every screen too. I never seems to stay in, just tells me that it fits but there is no sound.

Thanks though.

Fisha

This game is really good, but need some help

Spoiler
Outside the ship I am supposed to look for the beacon, but can't see anything.
Tried pixel hunting, but no luck.
Is it a light? Something flashing?
[close]

NickyNyce

@Fisha...

Spoiler
Yes, there is a light. Try walking up onto the snow to the right. You'll see it.
[close]

AnthroShender

Sorry if I'm a little bit late, but I can't find the magazine. Could you give me some clues (or tell it straight)?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk