Camp 1

Started by Uziel, Sun 31/05/2015 13:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanumbra

I'm stuck at
Spoiler
opening the box lid, that's locked with screws. I think it has something to do with parker's tools, but I can't leave the tent with them
[close]

Long Hot Summer

I was stuck but I solved it.

Can't delete this post :-D

Anke

Quote from: AnthroShender on Sat 06/06/2015 20:04:27
Sorry if I'm a little bit late, but I can't find the magazine. Could you give me some clues (or tell it straight)?

Spoiler
Where would someone hide a dirty magazine? Maybe near/in a place where said person could read it in private?
Spoiler
Look at Chen's bed/bunk.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Alhanumbra on Sat 06/06/2015 20:27:25
I'm stuck at
Spoiler
opening the box lid, that's locked with screws. I think it has something to do with parker's tools, but I can't leave the tent with them
[close]

Spoiler
Parker is very protective of her tools, even now. You will have to find another way.
The box is secured with screws. Can you think of another "tool" (quite often used in adventure games) to remove a screw? Try something similar.
Spoiler
A well trusted tool to remove screws is a coin. Again: Try something similar.

Solution:
Spoiler
Use the washer.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Alhanumbra

Quote from: Anke on Sat 06/06/2015 23:41:45
Quote from: AnthroShender on Sat 06/06/2015 20:04:27
Sorry if I'm a little bit late, but I can't find the magazine. Could you give me some clues (or tell it straight)?

Spoiler
Where would someone hide a dirty magazine? Maybe near/in a place where said person could read it in private?
Spoiler
Look at Chen's bed/bunk.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Alhanumbra on Sat 06/06/2015 20:27:25
I'm stuck at
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Parker is very protective of her tools, even now. You will have to find another way.
The box is secured with screws. Can you think of another "tool" (quite often used in adventure games) to remove a screw? Try something similar.
Spoiler
A well trusted tool to remove screws is a coin. Again: Try something similar.

Solution:
Spoiler
Use the washer.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Thank you! I always end up thinking that I tried using all the items, when I didn't :c

Buut I'm stuck again .-.
Did the hose puzzle, turned the generator on, but nothing happens. All I can do is turn the tents power on and off...

Fisha

Stuck again, with the switches :-[
Spoiler
Solved the two upper rows of switches, but the lower one, doesn't make sense. Maybe I thought I understood it, but "solved" it with luck.
Can someone smarter than me spoon feed me the puzzle?
[close]

Meritili

I'm stuck
Spoiler
The generator is running, lights are on, ect. I assembled the electromagnet and I found 3 spark plugs but I have no idea what to do now.. any help?
[close]

StillInThe90s

Sorry for the late reply.
@Alhanumbra & Meritili: This depends what you have done so far. Did you, for example...
Spoiler
...fix the comm circuit in Parker's mask (the one hanging on the wall in one of the tents)?
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
...find a way to log in to Chen's computer account?
[close]

@Fisha: In case you're still stuck. Here are some pointers:
Spoiler
Look at the fuse to the right of the row. I don't remember what it says, but that's the sum you are aiming for.
Spoiler
The little notes above each switch gives away how much it affects the sum (I suppose you already knew that).
[close]
Spoiler
The switches have three positions: Up = minus, down = plus and in between = neutral. I.e. set them so adding and subtracting the numbers equals the fuse's number. (Neutral position is not affecting the sum.)
[close]
Can't help you any more here, since I don't remember the numbers. Maybe someone else can spoon feed you properly.
[close]

Meritili

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Tue 09/06/2015 11:07:43
@Alhanumbra & Meritili: This depends what you have done so far. Did you, for example...
Spoiler
...fix the comm circuit in Parker's mask (the one hanging on the wall in one of the tents)?
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Look at the fuse to the right of the row. I don't remember what it says, but that's the sum you are aiming for.
Spoiler
The little notes above each switch gives away how much it affects the sum (I suppose you already knew that).
[close]
Spoiler
The switches have three positions: Up = minus, down = plus and in between = neutral. I.e. set them so adding and subtracting the numbers equals the fuse's number. (Neutral position is not affecting the sum.)
[close]
Can't help you any more here, since I don't remember the numbers. Maybe someone else can spoon feed you properly.
[close]
Thank you very much, I completed the game! I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see more like that (:

Alhanumbra

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Tue 09/06/2015 11:07:43
Spoiler
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Thank you, I thought it was something to do with the static, but couldn't figure out it was about the mask. I'll see if I manage to not get stuck again, but I really don't want to give up; the game is great ^^

ThetNorthridge

Hello!

I might be a complete blithering idiot, but how do you:

Spoiler
Get out of the crashed ship? I have washer, headset and pole. I've figured out the computer screen and the plug, but that as far as I've got. Again, might be a complete blithering idiot :P
[close]

Great job on the game though! Outstanding work!

NickyNyce

This should help...

Spoiler
Use the washer on either side of the door. You'll see two panels.
[close]

If you're still stuck...

Spoiler
Turn the dials so they face outwards.
[close]

ThetNorthridge

Thanks for the help!

I heard that

Spoiler
plugging the headphones into the upside down computer a few times gets it work. I have the headphones, washer, component and the pole. But nothing seems to work, when I try to combine the component and the headphones, the player thinks he shouldnt mess with it just yet.
[close]

My adventures as a blithering idiot continue :P

-Sean

Stupot

So I'm stuck to the point where I don't even know what I'm supposed to be trying to do.
Spoiler
The only thing I haven't done yet is go into Tent 2, which is locked. I've got a small red key, 3 spark plugs, a green component, a manual, the shears, Parker's key, a washer and the electro-magnet. I' wandering around expecting some kind of trigger to give me a new task. I can manipulate the output to the tents but so far don't know what the point if that is. Any small hints?
[close]

Tabata

Just small ones?

hmm  (roll)

With a look at your inventory I'd say there's still something to do for you in the tent with the generator
and what is that static noise in the other tent coming from?

lori.h

Quote from: ThetNorthridge on Tue 09/06/2015 21:28:44
Thanks for the help!

I heard that

Spoiler
plugging the headphones into the upside down computer a few times gets it work. I have the headphones, washer, component and the pole. But nothing seems to work, when I try to combine the component and the headphones, the player thinks he shouldnt mess with it just yet.
[close]

My adventures as a blithering idiot continue :P

-Sean

I was stuck there forever too. The thing is you're still missing a piece.
Spoiler
Go out into the snow and look at the mound. It says you can't use your hands to dig.
[close]
If you need more than that,
Spoiler
Use the pipe on the mound to the left. Dig up an Antenna. Attach to the component and then the head set and now you should be able to call for help when you plug it in =)
[close]

Fuz

Stuck at the crane... figured out
Spoiler
the controls and the box on the left
[close]
, but I can't go forward... anyone able to help me?

NickyNyce

@Fuz..

Look a little further up in this thread. The crane puzzle is explained.

Fuz

I did look but I somehow missed it. Thank you.

Edit: Now I'm stuck inside the fridge tent. >_<

lori.h

Stuck again o.o;;

I have
Spoiler
the four spark plugs in the snow mobile. But it still won't start. I have a feeling I need to get the gas in the tent with parker but I don't have anything to carry it with. I already got the mast fixed. All I have left is catching up with the two of them.
[close]

Any obvious hints or straight up solutions would be great =D

lori.h

Quote from: Fuz on Wed 10/06/2015 17:42:48
I did look but I somehow missed it. Thank you.

Edit: Now I'm stuck inside the fridge tent. >_<

Spoiler
the panel by the door (not the computer where you talked to the guy who trapped you in there) is your hope. Mess with the one thing you can.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk