Camp 1

Started by Uziel, Sun 31/05/2015 13:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuz

Quote from: lori.h on Wed 10/06/2015 19:06:14
Spoiler
the panel by the door (not the computer where you talked to the guy who trapped you in there) is your hope. Mess with the one thing you can.
[close]

Spoiler
I swear I tried to change the temperature a million times from ice cold to burning hot... after I've read your message I tried yet again thinking "eh, whatever" and it opened the passage.
[close]

NickyNyce

@lori h..

Spoiler
Did you hook up the cable to the snow mobile?
[close]

If you did..

Spoiler
Is there a red light on inside the box that's connected to the cable? You might need some power.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Wed 10/06/2015 19:40:08
@lori h..

Spoiler
Did you hook up the cable to the snow mobile?
[close]

If you did..

Spoiler
Is there a red light on inside the box that's connected to the cable? You might need some power.
[close]

Ah. yeah I swear I tried that. The power of posting I guess
Thanks!

lori.h

And now I'm stuck again. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing.
Spoiler
I am stuck behind the snow mobile. I got the flare gun and when I shoot it into the sky she stands up, where I can hit her with the snow, but I can't move after I do this or try anything else.
[close]

Anyone want to give me another hand?

NickyNyce

This is one that you really should do on your own. You will get way more satisfaction this way. I was stuck here too, but after a bit I figured it out. Only look at the hint after you have spent some time trying to solve this. You'll thank me in the end...it's a good puzzle. You're on the right track.

Spoiler
If you can blind her, it might be easier to hit her
[close]

Gift wrapped.
Spoiler

If i remember correctly, you need to make her stand, hit her with the snow and then fire the gun.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Wed 10/06/2015 20:19:58
This is one that you really should do on your own. You will get way more satisfaction this way. I was stuck here too, but after a bit I figured it out. Only look at the hint after you have spent some time trying to solve this. You'll thank me in the end...it's a good puzzle. You're on the right track.

Spoiler
If you can blind her, it might be easier to hit her
[close]

Gift wrapped.
Spoiler

If i remember correctly, you need to make her stand, hit her with the snow and then fire the gun.
[close]

I had this right, just wasn't doing it fast enough.
Thanks though.

An amazing game. Powerful in its own way. I'm hoping to do a review for it soon. Game like this should be shared.

Fuz

Finished!

Good game. Not a fan of the pixel hunting but a really nice P&C adventure.

StillInThe90s

@Fuz: What part of the game are you referring to? (it's good to know)

Gamejolt requests:
*About fixing Parker's mask:
Spoiler
If you have the circuit, everything you need is in the tent.
Spoiler
You need to remove the old, burnt out circuit before putting in a new one.
Spoiler
...using Parker's tools.
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
You need the pliers. (use the tool rack twice)
[close]
[close]

*Getting out of the ship:
Did you...
Spoiler
Look at the hinge?
Spoiler
Open the red panels?
[close]
Spoiler
...by removing their screws.
[close]
[close]

Fuz

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Wed 10/06/2015 21:31:40
@Fuz: What part of the game are you referring to? (it's good to know)

Not a definite part of the game. Just the occasional invisible object here and there. Never been a fan of those.
I think it's ok to be stumped by a difficult puzzle, but not ok to be stumped because you missed an invisible pixel.

StillInThe90s

By request, solution to the fuse box puzzle:
Spoiler
U = up, D = down, M = in between.

Row 1: U D D D
Row 2: U D D M
Row 3: D M U D

A red light indicates when a row is correctly set up. One for each row.
[close]

AndyfromVA

Hi.  I'd like some help please.  I've read all the posts and I still can't figure out what to do.
Spoiler

I managed to get the hoses working (thanks to a hint I found on the forum).  I have 2 spark plugs, a red key, a brown key, a book, shears, a washer and an electro magnet.  Apparently I'm supposed to get the generator working but I can't figure out how to do it.  Am I supposed to do something with the control box?  I can't get it open.
[close]

Just found the answer.

StillInThe90s

@Arodregular (gamejolt request):
It's still a bit tricky to pinpoint exactly where you are in the game, but I hope this helps.
Spoiler
Did you manage to log into the computer? (solution earlier in this thread)
Spoiler
Did you read Chen's deleted messages? (will produce a new game note)
Spoiler
Adwa should answer on the radio after this. (You can only talk to him on the radio once.)
[close]
[close]
[close]
Edit:
About using the key in the sink: That's the response for the lump of ice. I.e. not a clue. My bad.

Edit2:
Spoiler

Did you get power back on?
Spoiler
You need to fix both the coolant pressure  and restart the generators.
Spoiler
For this, you need the shower hose, metal shears and the manual.
Spoiler
Plus infusion from a hose on the floor.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

MiteWiseacreLives!

I cannot find Chen's ID number?? help, please
Edit:
   Thanks below, not sure how I missed that, I was looking through there all along....

StillInThe90s

@Mite:
Spoiler
You can find Chen's tag nr in the topic of the mail she sent to Parker. I.e. on the computer Parker is logged in to. It's a 7 digit number.
Also, Anke posted the solution earlier in the thread.
[close]

tsa

Removed question because I found the answer.

Mandle

I am completely stuck where I need to power up the snowmoblie:

Spoiler
I have been searching for hours...but to no avail:

I have managed to connect the cable from the box to the snowmobile...

I have installed all four sparkplugs...

The game is now telling me that I need to restore power to the jump-leads...I have seen a hint earlier where you need to see a red light inside the power box???

I do not even have a power box to look at as the "winder cables" hotspot just says the same thing over and over...

I'm guessing that I need to be inside the last locked tent or something, but have not been able to get in there...

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!

I'm so emotionally invested in this amazing game and just want to see it through...Screw the satisfaction of completing every single puzzle...
[close]

NickyNyce

@Mandle..

Spoiler
There is a place that controls the power to all of the tents. And you have been there before.
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: NickyNyce on Sat 18/07/2015 12:55:52
@Mandle..

Spoiler
There is a place that controls the power to all of the tents. And you have been there before.
[close]

Ahhhhh...Cheers for the guidance there...

I have just finished the game...Such a unique treat of a story so well written that I did not even want the puzzles to get in the way of me seeing the ending...Usually I will not give up until I solve them on my own or I will just give up out of disinterest eventually...

But this game just pulled me in so much that I HAD to KNOW how it ended despite giving into spoilers...

AMAZING GAME!!!

I'm going off right now to rate it and comment!!!

(AGS Awards are going to get very interesting come next year I feel...)

Barnacles

I'm desperate here. I literally had to make an account just to ask for some tips.
Spoiler
I don't know how to fix the static. I used all the things I have in my inventory to fix/grab the mask but nothing works. I have 3 spark plugs, 2 keys, component, electromagnet and the rest. Am I still missing something?
[close]

Edit: Hey I actually figured it out!
Spoiler
For some reason when I clicked the mask this time it gave me a different option where I can get the comm circuit. Everything went smooth sailing after that point.
[close]

Amazing game! Love the music choice, interesting story and great gameplay. Really harder than the usual games I've played.

gspit1124

Where are these spark plugs everyone is speaking of?

Spoiler
I haven't been able to get anything out of the bin with ashes either
[close]

Thank you!
Gretchen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk