(deleted)

Started by (deleted), Mon 15/06/2015 08:34:19

Previous topic - Next topic

(deleted)

(deleted)

Ibispi

Wow, this looks great, hofmeier. A game about typing? "No mistakes allowed"? I'm in.
Also, I can type really fast (since I had specific classes in school which taught me this skill), so I guess it will be even more fun for me to play it.

(deleted)

(deleted)

Ibispi

Since, I had never measured my typing speed before I decided to do it with this site http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en, and according to that my tping speed is 436 cpm (characters per minute) or 87 wpm (words per minute). According to the site, that's good typing speed, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: I've tried this typing test as well http://www.speedtypingonline.com/typing-test (check it out Crimson Wizard, it's even more difficult :D ), since it has punctuation and capital letters as well and I got speed of 84 wpm this time with 97.6% accuracy.

Crimson Wizard

Spoiler

Thanks, Ibispi, that was a fun test :)

I got 227 CPM ( 45 WPM ).
[close]

Stupot

This looks cool. Nice to see the hofmeister has been working on something :-)

kconan

Love the graphics style!

AnasAbdin

Wow hofmeier I love this ;-D best of luck finishing it!

Eric

QuoteYour score: 498 CPM (that is 100 WPM)

Your score beats or equals 98.73% of all.

In reality, you typed 505 CPM, but you made 1 mistake (out of 93 words), which was not counted in the corrected scores.

Your mistake was:

Instead of "every", you typed "wevery".
I advise you to take a 2 minute break now.

Can't wait to put these skills to use in this game!

Chicky

Looks like another fantastically non-conventional game from you Hoffmeier, again with a killer art style 8-) Much like your website, which leads me to a lot of login prompts!

(deleted)

(deleted)

Wyz

Good to see this game is getting there. Very novel idea; I love it and its style. It is hard imagining a typing game this atmospheric but there you have it. :-D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Ibispi

Quote@Ibispi: You're twice as fast as an average typist, but this one's aimed at alacritous people like you.
Cool, can't wait to play it.

Also, that's quite fast Eric! o:
I got somewhere around 93 words per minute today maximum on that testing program.

EDIT: 96 on the no punctuation test.

Armageddon

Woo new hofmeier game! Looks incredible, sticking to that signature style.

Ilyich

Sounds wonderfully unique and humanistic! The hectic collagey artstyle is quite something too, love it! Very much look forward to this, hope my terrible typing skills won't stop me from enjoying it! Best of luck!

Monsieur OUXX

I'm pretty excited by this. DElightfully weird, yet wonderfully crafted.

Erenan

Wow! This looks really cool! I can't wait till this is done.

P.S.:

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii578/ErenanII/typingTestErenan_zps2yvmmzvp.png
The Bunker

kalinascope

oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!

(deleted)

(deleted)

Stupot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk