The Knobbly Crook: Full Game (FINISHED)

Started by Bavolis, Fri 26/06/2015 03:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Bavolis

At the Fish Gates.

Or are they squids?

An invading rock Bogold warrior trapped in paper bindings.

The last time we joined O'Sirus, he was desperate to turn around the legendary Draft Horse and follow the spooky voice's call to the Knobbly Crook. Now we finally join him on the shores of the Crook and O'Sirus is going to have to convince the locals that he's worthy of visiting the upper city, where the spooky face attached to the spooky voice lives. Along the way, he will find out more about his people and earn himself a name, but there will be much trouble-making along the way. 

Update: DONE! Uploading the final build now.

LINKS:

The Knobbly Crook: Chapter I - The Horse You Sailed In On (STEAM) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/378300/
The Knobbly Crook Official Site (Coming soon - I'm switching hosts)
Chapter I Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01AHYg27DuQ

MyEakinBack

Boy, these images just blow you away! :shocked: What fantastic work you do Bavolis. ;-D
completed: Beyond Eternity

Bavolis

Bavolis

Here's the slide room. Coogal clones are placeholders for three other Knobbcrookians I have yet to draw, just to get an idea of layout.

NickyNyce

Freaking beautiful. How do you come up with these patterns and colors?

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Bavolis

I don't really plan anything. I just draw chaos, which works really well when your game is about chaos :)

AnasAbdin

kconan

Distinctive and stunning art in those screens.  Love it!

Cassiebsg

You just blow my mind every time you post some new art. (nod)
Keep it up!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Bavolis

Thanks! This community is a nice kick in the ass to keep me working on these.

Bavolis

The Puppeteer, who is always willing to share Knobbly Crook lore if you're polite:

AnasAbdin

That is one masterpiece 8-0 Man your colors are flawless.
can I use it as my wallpaper? (laugh)

Bavolis

Thanks! I'm not going to stop you, but I'd advise against using one of the great totems as wallpaper. Who knows what kind of cutlery curse that might bring.

Ibispi

Looks horrifyingly awesome. Keep up the good work, Bavolis!

Bavolis

AnasAbdin

A serious and honest question: how many years does it take to draw one of your amazing backgrounds?

Bavolis

It takes about 3 weeks on average. The big ones tend to go just over a month. I reeeeally need to speed up. I said end of year for Chapter II but the math isn't quite working out so far... (laugh)

Frikker

your imagination must be an amazing place to hang out :)

Bavolis

fischkopf

As always, your backgrounds are simply mindblowing. How does anyone come up with this crazy stuff.  :shocked:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk