Started by Bavolis, Fri 26/06/2015 03:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

Yes, It looks awesome, like a cross between Gaudí and Max Ernst! ;-D

Bavolis

Bavolis

Here are three new Knobbcrookians, their core ideas from my Patreon donors:

Bavolis

A Knobbcrookian banker. It was a terrible idea to go with paper currency, considering the Knobbcrookians eat paper. This probably explains why their economy is struggling.

cat

Since playing the first game, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Bavolis

Thanks, cat! Oddly enough, I think today is the first day I've ever tried to draw a cat. Obviously, W.I.P.

selmiak

Cassiebsg

I'm just glad this is a game and no actual cat suffers for the making of that "picture"... right!? 8-0
That is insanely realistic cat you have there! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Bavolis

It's a tiny bit of a spoiler, but it's actually a taxidermy cat that has been warped back to life with animation magic. It's complicated. So there's no cat suffering here, she just is what she is.

cat

Bavolis

AnasAbdin

SilverSpook

Freaky!  That cat reminds me of the Red Dragon boss from the DnD arcade game Tower of Doom.  Like he might shoot flaming hairballs and toss mice bodies at you.

Hopefully it's not quite as tough to beat!

Bavolis

I remember that dragon - in the arcade, they almost begged you not to go fight it. Great ref!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

awesome! ;-D
Though I expected the cat's tongue to have more of this weird texture that is found everywhere else...
Texturing the cat's tongue could be a riddle though.

Bavolis

Good point! I'm going to texture the tongue more.

Bavolis

The Knobbcrookian bank uses the strongest vault technology. Will that stop O'Sirus?

AnasAbdin

Wow! My imagination is teased :-D Now I really want to see O'Sirus break in the vault (laugh)

selmiak

totally awesome. I love all these forms and the nice contrast! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk