The Knobbly Crook: Full Game (FINISHED)

Started by Bavolis, Fri 26/06/2015 03:06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Bavolis

Quote from: Durq on Sun 02/12/2018 16:08:23
Sounds great. Are those short stories published anywhere? I'd be interested in reading them.

Short Stories

Knee Deep is the one I'm looking at for the intro chapter. I have a concept that will allow me to go anywhere with it. Jack Steamheel is my serial novel (pretty far along) featuring Jack, who you may have met in the Knobbly Crook's Horse's Ass bar. I might end up expanding on Jack rather than O'Sirus, too. I have a lot of creative options ahead, but may take a few weeks to catch up on other people's games! 8 hours of "AAA" gamedev at work and then 5 hours of indie gamedev at home has eaten up my free time! 

TheFrighter

Whatever will be, we'll be glad to see realized Bavolis! 8-)

Or maybe you could adapt someone's else novel...

_

Bavolis

Quote from: TheFrighther on Sun 02/12/2018 17:56:08

Or maybe you could adapt someone's else novel...

If China Mieville offers up the Bas Lag series to a garage-level indie point-and-click dev, I'm all in! :)

Durq

Quote from: Bavolis on Sun 02/12/2018 16:13:41
Quote from: Durq on Sun 02/12/2018 16:08:23
Sounds great. Are those short stories published anywhere? I'd be interested in reading them.

Short Stories

Knee Deep is the one I'm looking at for the intro chapter. I have a concept that will allow me to go anywhere with it. Jack Steamheel is my serial novel (pretty far along) featuring Jack, who you may have met in the Knobbly Crook's Horse's Ass bar. I might end up expanding on Jack rather than O'Sirus, too. I have a lot of creative options ahead, but may take a few weeks to catch up on other people's games! 8 hours of "AAA" gamedev at work and then 5 hours of indie gamedev at home has eaten up my free time!

Knee Deep was a great read!

Spoiler
I loved the surprise ending, didn't see it coming.
[close]

Bavolis

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk