2034 A.C. (After Canada) II [Bake Sale 2]

Started by Ponch, Thu 02/07/2015 02:21:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Wow. That's weird. I didn't know the game would do that. I must have plugged in the wrong keycodes when I put it together. It was the first L/R click game I ever made so apparently, there are some bugs. :shocked:

If you want to save/load, press the F5 key. I apologize for the mishap. I shall have my playtesters shot at once. :=

kconan

Sequel!  Sequel!  Sequel!  Everybody now...Sequel!  Sequel!  Sequel!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!!
Spoiler
wait, I wasn't considered a Playtester was I? I mean I only got the first little bit...    :-\
[close]

kconan

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Tue 07/07/2015 18:01:55
Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!! Playtester execution!!

Uhhh...I thought the function key crash was a feature.  I mean we all know how the F-keys on Canadian keyboards are unreliable.

Baron

What F-keys?!??  All I've got on my keyboard are the standard Inuit symbols....  (roll)

Ponch

Exactly, Baron! Doesn't everybody's keyboard look like that? How the heck are you guys playing this game without the proper set of Stargate symbols? :wink:

Mite: I didn't list you as a playtester because you only tested that one tiny bit for me. But in light of this new information, I may pin all of the blame for this on you give you the credit you deserve. :cool:

Kconan: Hush! :=

MiteWiseacreLives!

Baron: That keyboard is the only available in Canada, so of course I use it! Hold a kudlic to my inuksuk's nuts why don't yah!
Ponch: While I think it would be an honour to be executed next to Baron and Frodo, my contribution was fairly insignificant and probably not worthy of a bullet...  :~(

Ponch

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Wed 08/07/2015 07:14:19
Ponch: While I think it would be an honour to be executed next to Baron and Frodo, my contribution was fairly insignificant and probably not worthy of a bullet...  :~(
Problem solved. Game database entry updated accordingly. With any luck, the Mounties will soon bring you in for the justice you so richly deserve. :=

MiteWiseacreLives!

I am gonna start making my run for the Mad River now...

MiteWiseacreLives!

And now for a double post!!
Got a chance to play through to the end of 2034ac, had a bunch of good laughs! But not only was it funny, I now feel more cautious about the future... In general  ??? I just hope global warming doesn't mess with our 12 months of winter in real life! 8-0
P.S.  I found one billboard especially appealing  ;-D I hope the subliminal messaging works  (laugh)

Ponch

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Wed 15/07/2015 16:46:46
And now for a double post!!
Got a chance to play through to the end of 2034ac, had a bunch of good laughs! But not only was it funny, I now feel more cautious about the future... In general  ??? I just hope global warming doesn't mess with our 12 months of winter in real life! 8-0

If I were Canadian (which, tragically, I'm not), I would be afraid that global warming would make all my bags of milk swell and pop in the heat. :=

QuoteI found one billboard especially appealing  ;-D I hope the subliminal messaging works  (laugh)
This one?

No subliminal advertising needed. Everybody in Canada loves Ryan Timoothy. He's the darling of talk radio up there. :cool:

Ryan Timothy B

Oh wow! He's much too good looking to be on the radio!

Congratulations on the release! (I still haven't fully played through the original game yet :-\ I got stuck somewhere and forgot to ask for help)

[delete}

Ponch, that was a hilarious game. Even without getting all them references, I enjoyed it a lot.

Ponch

Ryan: If you remember where you're stuck, just ask. I think I can still remember enough of the game to give hints. :=

Am�lie: Thanks! I try to put two big scoops of love in every game. I hope you enjoy them! :cheesy:

donkeymilk

I rarely ask for help here but i'm stuck :)
I just can't see how to fix the speed limit sign .
How do i stick the fallen 40KM sign on ?
Is it supposed to go over the 80 sign ?
Maybe the answer is somewhere else.

Ponch

Here's how to fix the sign:

1) Use the car and get the winch cable.
2) Use the winch cable to straighten the white sign up.
3) Take the yellow sign from the side of the road and place it over the white one.
4) Use the handcuffs on the yellow sign to hold it in place. (This puzzle is timed, so you have to hurry).

If you don't have the handcuffs, they're in the storage box under Paige's bed, back at her house.

Hope that helps. Thanks for playing. :cool:

donkeymilk

Ahh! The handcuffs ,i did the winch thing and had a brain block on what to do next :)

Thanks very much Ponch .

I was thinking maybe one day Paige Rowsdower does "GTA/Saintsrow"  in full 3d glory :)

Ponch

Come to think of it, why are GTA stories always set someplace sunny and warm? Why not GTA: Repulse Bay? You could steal snowmobiles, race polar bears in your kayak, and take your crew to hockey games when it's time to get violent! It would be the greatest GTA ever, eh? :wink:

Baron

Holy spoilers Batman! :shocked:  Couldn't you just send him the glossy erotically illustrated walk-through like the rest of us? (roll)

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sat 08/08/2015 03:20:43
Holy spoilers Batman! :shocked:  Couldn't you just send him the glossy erotically illustrated walk-through like the rest of us? (roll)
That was only for people who bought the game during the Bake Sale! :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk