Until I Have You - A Cyberpunk Platformer

Started by Dualnames, Sun 19/07/2015 12:40:24

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

absolutely lovely. yeah, I'm speachless otherwise ;-D :-D

Mandle

OH MY GOD!!! I just watched the teaser and I cannot believe this is the same game I was testing back in the first dev stages...

This could be one of the most amazing tributes to the power of the AGS engine ever!

Dualnames

You guys! Yeah the game has evolved a whole lot since u last saw it!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

MiteWiseacreLives!

How's the development timeline coming along?
Also, looks awesome Duals!

Dualnames

Its coming along really well. We have one chapter left to go.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Happy new year.
Some nice things, first, we have a page on INDIEDB, http://www.indiedb.com/games/until-i-have-you

And there's a small video of the MAIN menu. Just click that thing

[url]

Ghost

Most awesome trailer of a Dualnames platformer made in AGS in this century starring sworddude. Yet. (nod)

Seriously, this is looking better and better.

Dualnames

The hair is my pride, this is not an animation, this is coded in AGS ^_^ SINE WAVES FOR THE WIN.

selmiak

cool coding skillz there. And then you forget to close the bbcode tag :-D

Dualnames

The game will be available on Steam for Windows and Linux on APRIL 4TH 2016, so mark them calendars!

AnasAbdin

SilverSpook

Awesomesauce.com!

If you haven't, you have to have Until I have you.  Cause then at least you have it.  :)

One can never have enough kickass cyberpunk platformers,

--said everyone, always.

Stupot

This is going to be a hit. I can feel it in my bones.

Fitz

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about the endless hours spent playing both Hotline Miamis in the past weeks. By the looks of it I'm going to need all the skills I learned from them (laugh)

mercenario

This looks really good! waiting for give it a try

kconan

I just saw "Until I Have You" in the Upcoming Section on Steam.  I'll be buying it on day one, which is two more days.

oareaso

Ark

The game looks great! Reminds me of the old good Amiga games. I'll definitely buy it. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk