OROW Dating Thread

Started by Baron, Tue 04/08/2015 05:54:33

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

Just discovered this and haven't participated in an AGS game-making competition yet, but I'd be willing to try something -- art, writing, coding, music -- with a partner.  My only actual AGS experience is Neofeud, which of course hasn't yet been released, sorry!

cat

Back to topic, I'd like to team up for OROW!

I can do graphics, animations and coding and would need someone to do music and testing a help me bouncing some ideas. Look here to get an idea what kind of games I like to make: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/author/cat/

I does not matter which cologne you are using ;) but it would probably help if you are living in a European time zone.

Baron

Quote from: cat on Tue 18/08/2015 12:52:47
...but it would probably help if you are living in a European time zone.

I sense Wyz being lured away from my Eastern Daylight Time clutches.... :~(

Ponch

It's the lure of euro classiness, B. As a Canuck, you can't hope to compete. But there's always room for one more in my funktastic station wagon. :=

yamipanda

I'm up for a late-summer fling. ;)

I bring my imagination and basic programming skills, you bring art and music. Sounds like a date? ;) :-*

Creamy

Quotebut it would probably help if you are living in a European time zone.

I had forgotten about the 6-hour time difference. It may be an obstacle to the French connection too :sad:

cat

In the forum profile, there is the "Show stats" feature on the left side below the avatar. There you can see when each person is active on the forum. I guess as long as there are significant overlaps, this should work.

Ponch

Quote from: cat on Tue 18/08/2015 17:39:28
In the forum profile, there is the "Show stats" feature on the left side below the avatar. There you can see when each person is active on the forum.

Oh my God! I'm learning so much about myself right now! :cheesy:

cat

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 18/08/2015 18:31:05
Do you want to talk about it? [imgzoom]http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Berufe/smilie_be_081.gif[/imgzoom]

SilverSpook

My time zone is Hawaii so I'm basically I'm 11/12 hours behind the UK, unfortunately.  Fortunately, I tend to do work in the mornings, so if you're on in your evenings the scheduling might work.

Oh, and for my curric vitae / dating profile, my previous game was Terminus Machina.  A very different animal, I know.  I guess that would make hooking up with a native AGS'er kind of interspecies, but I'm also a big fan of Splice, so it should work out.

Wyz

Quote from: Baron on Tue 18/08/2015 14:52:25
Quote from: cat on Tue 18/08/2015 12:52:47
...but it would probably help if you are living in a European time zone.

I sense Wyz being lured away from my Eastern Daylight Time clutches.... :~(

Well don't worry; I'm timezone-agnostic! ;) And besides I wasn't planning on sleeping much anyways. :-D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Baron

Quote from: Wyz on Wed 19/08/2015 00:47:33
Well don't worry; I'm timezone-agnostic! ;)

Sold!  Although I do feel bad about leaving MiteWiseacreLives alone on the dance floor with all those Euro-girls....  Hopefully he'll pull through. ;-D

I should mention that I've got about 4 hours tops to work on this per day (see my forum profile stats for details :)).  I hope that's not a deal-breaker.

Ponch

Don't worry about Mite. He's chloroformed napping in the station wagon's backseat. Kconan's riding shotgun and I'm still cool to drive, man, who says I'm not? :=

Baron

I must say I'm looking forward to the output of Team Party Wagon, although I think the ride might go a little more smoothly with kconan in the driver's seat.... ;)

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Wed 19/08/2015 03:29:28
I must say I'm looking forward to the output of Team Party Wagon, although I think the ride might go a little more smoothly with kconan in the driver's seat.... ;)
Not my fault he took the bus to Club AGS. :cool:

kconan

Shotgun works, in the event Ponch swerves into oncoming traffic I can at least make a desperate grab for the wheel.  Plus he assured me that the messy incident with the busload of orphans was a one time thing

MiteWiseacreLives!

Mmmrrrrph, Grmmmmahimpha, brrrrplepuff nyananana...

Wyz

Quote from: Baron on Wed 19/08/2015 03:00:35
Sold! (...)
I should mention that I've got about 4 hours tops to work on this per day (see my forum profile stats for details :)).  I hope that's not a deal-breaker.

Well, that's better than 0 hours per day so I'll take it. ;D Then I'll gladly take this crazy but beautiful adventure on with you and lets create one as well. ;)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Ponch

Quote from: cat on Tue 18/08/2015 19:40:35
Quote from: Ponch on Tue 18/08/2015 18:31:05
Do you want to talk about it? [imgzoom]http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Berufe/smilie_be_081.gif[/imgzoom]
Oh my God! How did I miss this post?! :shocked: :cheesy:

Well, Dr. Cat, I think I should start by telling you about my mother... :=

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 19/08/2015 16:51:54
Well, Dr. Cat, I think I should start by telling you about my mother... :=

I'm not sure that graphic barnyard tales of bovine extrusion count as appropriate dating conversation. (wrong) ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk