OROW Dating Thread

Started by Baron, Tue 04/08/2015 05:54:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Wed 19/08/2015 18:25:29
I'm not sure that graphic barnyard tales of bovine extrusion count as appropriate dating conversation. (wrong) ;)

So it's back to hard drinking and uncompromising repression. Gotcha. :P

Mandle

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 19/08/2015 16:51:54
Well, Dr. Cat, I think I should start by telling you about my mother... :=

I'll tell you about my mother...

Ponch

But only the good things about her. :P

Mandle

This thread seems like a lot of harmless flirty fun guys, but just be careful it doesn't get hacked and have its secrets spilled over the internet for the whole world to see...

That kind of thing seems to be going on a lot recently...

And remember:

Life is short. Have an affair. ;)

selmiak

*shyly enters dancefloor and drops some sick moves* O0

I like long walks on the beach and painting backgrounds. I also enjoy the sounds my body makes when nobody is listening and I like making my own SFX. I'm looking for a clever significant other who can code and also has no idea yet what this all will be about.
I am not opposed to group efforts (nod)

yamipanda

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 20/08/2015 18:06:45
*shyly enters dancefloor and drops some sick moves* O0

I like long walks on the beach and painting backgrounds. I also enjoy the sounds my body makes when nobody is listening and I like making my own SFX. I'm looking for a clever significant other who can code and also has no idea yet what this all will be about.
I am not opposed to group efforts (nod)
Maybe I'm your girl then. ;) I'm not super awesome at coding, but I know enough to put together a game as long as it's not something too complicated.

selmiak

ohlala, now this is speeddating! And noone got hurt or kidnapped ;-D ;)

We are even in the same timezone, this is brilliant. I will whisper some gentle words in your PM ear now (laugh)

MiteWiseacreLives!

What I like about this dating thread is that it s considered an advantage to be living in your mom's basement and have no friends... And no one objectifies me for my man cup size.

Baron

MiteWiseacreLives's voice is coming through pretty clear now.  Are you sure you closed the trunk, P? :undecided:

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sat 22/08/2015 03:21:25
MiteWiseacreLives's voice is coming through pretty clear now.  Are you sure you closed the trunk, P? :undecided:
The Party Wagon doesn't have a trunk, B. It's less of a rolling dungeon and more like a big aquarium back there. :=

Baron

So.... you had him confined in the bubble trunk? :undecided:

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sat 22/08/2015 03:43:50
So.... you had him confined in the bubble trunk? :undecided:
You say that like it's a bad thing. :P

Baron

Don't get so jealous of your kidnapped team-slaves, P. :P  I've got my own elite squad of katana wielding Euro-hotties now, so I'm no longer in the market. :=

Ponch

Eurotrash, you say? Haven't you heard that America is teh awesome? Surely you've seen this message in the various movies and TV shows we assail the world with?

Pictured: Teh Aweseomest

Baron

Some piqued French lady with a baby rattle, a decapitated bird, and a bunch of shadowy figures raising the black flag of jihad?  Why don't you just keep Teh Awesmoe over on your side of the line, K? ;)

MiteWiseacreLives!

Don't worry, Baron, I am immune the teh prapagundahs here in my Auqua-Trunk(tm)... Phhhp! Who'd win in a fight, hockey playing beaver or a baseball tossing eagle? The choice is clear, I must save the 'mericans from their watery beer!! Anywho, back to scrubbing the tank glass.. Could one of you guys pass me that sponge?

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sat 22/08/2015 04:08:21
Some piqued French lady with a baby rattle, a decapitated bird, and a bunch of shadowy figures raising the black flag of jihad?  Why don't you just keep Teh Awesmoe over on your side of the line, K? ;)
I understand that freedom and awesomeness are foreign, unfamiliar things to you, B. I've seen what Canada looks like... and it looks like fascism to me.

Goodness! So militaristic! Thank goodness I live in America, where we all secretly plot to overthrow our government at the first sign of trouble. It's our Constitutional right! :cheesy:

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Sat 22/08/2015 04:41:15
Don't worry, Baron, I am immune the teh prapagundahs here in my Auqua-Trunk(tm)... Phhhp! Who'd win in a fight, hockey playing beaver or a baseball tossing eagle? The choice is clear, I must save the 'mericans from their watery beer!! Anywho, back to scrubbing the tank glass.. Could one of you guys pass me that sponge?
Yes! Someone please save us from our terrible, crappy beer! It's our only failing as a nation! :wink:

Baron

Mandle

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 23/08/2015 02:22:05

Quote from: Baron on Sun 23/08/2015 02:54:08

Uncanny.... :=

OMG!!!!

Someone please make that a thing!!!

Put the two pictures side by side and write something awesome in big white letters in the black frame around them!!!

GOGOGO!!!

cat

OROW will start this night but I still haven't found someone to help me with music and sounds.

If you are interested in working with me on an OROW entry, please PM me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk