COLORING BALL: Workspace (Aug 13~Sep 5)

Started by Mandle, Thu 13/08/2015 14:26:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

YAY...Back to work for me in a few days!!!

And it seems that I won the last Coloring Ball by default...YYYYaaaaaayyyy...I guess...

So I decided to come up with the potentially depressing very inspiring theme of:

WORKSPACE

The rules are as strict as always:

* You cannot draw outside the border.

* You may colour the border as you wish.

* You must follow the theme of this being some kind of workspace...

* You may rotate the frame anyway you like through 360 degrees...SCREEEEEECCCCHHHH!!! WAIT...WHAT??!!......Yes! You may rotate the frame any which way you like instead of the usual 90 degree angles. This will of course result in some pixelation of the borders but as long as you do not go out-of-bounds to a ridiculous level then your entry will be valid...

So:

LET'S PIMP OUT A WORKSPACE!!!

UPDATE:

NOW WITH AWESOME TROPHIES CREATED THROUGH THE AWESOME VOLUNTEER EFFORT OF ANASABDIN:

GOLD:

SILVER:

BRONZE:

Mandle

Hmmmmmm...a few days left and no entries.

Was the theme just not quite there, have folk lost interest in colouring ball, is it because it's summer and people are out and about, or is there just too much going on with OROW, a popular MAGS round etc.?

If anyone checked this out but decided not to enter please provide feedback on why if possible.

Cheers!

AnasAbdin

I think the shape is a little too big and could be filled with a lot of stuff. I'd prefer a smaller shape and the use of one item maybe. You can extend the deadline and give it another try if possible. Oh and trophies! Heller? (wtf)
I will try to draw something later :)

Cassiebsg

I completely forgot about this one, but atm am concentrating all my free time on my game, so no time for detours, sorry.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

This is a crime scene. Your work space now. Someone was killed.
Who was it?
Who did it?
What was the motive?

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/0BIJAqL.gif[/imgzoom]

Spoiler

Based on:
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Tue 25/08/2015 18:43:37
This is a crime scene. Your work space now. Someone was killed.
Who was it?
Who did it?
What was the motive?

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/0BIJAqL.gif[/imgzoom]

Spoiler

Based on:
[close]

OMG HOLY SHEET!!!

That is disturbingly brilliant!!!

And I'm "officially" extending the deadline of this until Sept 5th but I expect the first entry is way too strong for anyone to want to compete against it...

(wtf)

AnasAbdin

Thanks Mandle ;-D
Where are all the pixel pushers??? Come on people! Show us some pixels!! (nod)

Mandle

UPDATE:

NOW WITH AWESOME TROPHIES CREATED THROUGH THE AWESOME VOLUNTEER EFFORT OF ANASABDIN:

GOLD:

SILVER:

BRONZE:

Mandle

Quote from: Grok on Sat 29/08/2015 10:51:37

Oh...and I forgot to say that:

I love that entry...Especially the bit where you turned the obvious plant fronds bit into the glare from the light!!!

And now that we have trophies I'm thinking to hold out at least a bit longer until there are enough entries or more to win them all...

But we will see what the new deadline brings I guess...

Mandle

Hmmmmm...not much happening here I guess. I think I will be closing the competition tomorrow when I have the time.

Hopefully at least one more entry before then so I can give out all three trophies?

Mandle

I hear rumours of a third entry possibly in the next day or two....so I'm going to leave the contest open until then if that's alright with everyone...

Mandle

So...it looks like nothing is happening with such rumours...

I will close this contest over the weekend and award prizes...

Does anyone have any last minute entries...(Hey...A guy can hope, right?)

AnasAbdin

I think everyone is too busy with the kajillion puzzle threads you started in The Rumpus Room :P

Mandle

I guess it's about time to put this thread to rest...

SO:

AnasAbdin wins the GRAND PRIZE for his entry of:

Trophy Award: GOLD!

Grok wins second place for his entry of:

Trophy Award: SILVER!

The torch of hosting passes to AnasAbdin! (hopefully...)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk