OROW 9 - *Winner(s) announced!*

Started by Bulbapuck, Sun 16/08/2015 13:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

yamipanda

WOOHOO WE'RE DONE!!!! :grin:
Not to brag or anything, but this is definitely the best game I've played all week! Mostly because I've done nothing but work on this game the past week. Also, it's after midnight for me = Monday = new week.

selmiak

FUCK YEAH! TEAM AWESOME done just on time! :-D

absolutely worth it! :-D (laugh) :-D

Ponch

Bulbapuck

AND TIME IS UP

I'll quickly download, compile and upload the entries. Thank you so much for joining this madness :)

Creamy

I'm uploading our entry on Gamejolt, but I have connection issues. One moment please...

selmiak

if you use your gamejolt account it is not that anonymous anymore!

Creamy

Oops! I'll remove it as soon as Bulbapuck has downloaded it.

EDIT : it's hidden now.

Bulbapuck

Alrighty then.

10 entries! That is crazy! ^^

*Get the games here*

Let me know if the download is working (not used to dropbox). I'm uploading a mirror now, if someone else would be able to upload a mirror I would appreciate it.

I'll set up voting tomorrow.

Now go play some games :grin:

EDIT: Something went wrong with one of the games (Alien escapades) I'll reupload soon with a fixed version.

EDIT2: Should be fixed now.

Frodo

Downloading the games now.  :cheesy:

Bulbapuck

QUICK NOTE: Something was wrong with the first upload, one of the games (Alien Escapades) was buggy. It's fixed now.

Stupot

Well done people. Can't wait to play them :-)

MiteWiseacreLives!

I'd like to thank my team for stuffing me in the trunk and taking me along with the PartyWagon! Great job  :-D

Ponch

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Mon 31/08/2015 02:05:36
I'd like to thank my team for stuffing me in the trunk and taking me along with the PartyWagon! Great job  :-D
Stockholm syndrome. Worst case I've ever seen. (wrong)

Glenjamin

I hope you guys like my game! I can't wait to play all of yours!

SilverSpook

Looking forward to checking these out!

Wish I'd gone into crunch-time mode 6 days before crunch-time, but c'est la vie, eh? 

Thanks Creamy for doing an excellent job on ***** ******** ***** and the ***** was particularly spectacular.

Ghost

After One Room One Week, onwards to One Week Ten Games. (nod)

kconan

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 31/08/2015 02:55:00
Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Mon 31/08/2015 02:05:36
Stockholm syndrome. Worst case I've ever seen. (wrong)

Was a pleasure rolling in the wagon, always a blast to work with Ponch and made a new friend in the hardworking Mite!

SilverSpook

Well, just got through a marathon session playthrough of all the great OROW entries.  Laughed, cried, called my lawyer, and everything in between!  Awesomesauciers, you all!

AprilSkies

Downloading! :cheesy:
it's 166 MB ... so... 16,6 MB per room :shocked:

www.apemarina.altervista.org

SilverSpook

There's actually one room that takes up 200+ megabytes (unzipped) ... it's kind of the "dark matter" of the OROW universe.  (/obscure physics jokes)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk