Author Topic: [ RELEASED ] Sniper and Spotter Being Patriotic  (Read 25427 times)

AnasAbdin

• Peace, Love and AGS
    • AnasAbdin worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Sniper and spotter being patriotic
« Reply #100 on: 01 May 2016, 19:41 »
..blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.. able to release it within eight or nine days ..blah blah blah..

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

I've never been super excited about a game like this!

« Reply #101 on: 01 May 2016, 20:33 »
..blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.. able to release it within eight or nine days ..blah blah blah..

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

I've never been super excited about a game like this!
I'm so happy to hear your enthusiasm, it's great to see people excited about this game and I do hope you try it out once it's released! :)

CrashPL

• The dinosaur guy
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with translating
    • CrashPL worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #102 on: 01 May 2016, 21:48 »
Exciting news! Can't wait 'till the next week (or the week after the next week :P) then!

« Reply #103 on: 01 May 2016, 21:54 »
Exciting news! Can't wait 'till the next week (or the week after the next week :P) then!
Great! While I do not dare say any exact date, what with Murphys law and all, all the important parts of the game is finished and the rest is just a matter of fine-tuning. :)

MiteWiseacreLives!

• Hold onto your Fossils!
« Reply #104 on: 02 May 2016, 03:57 »
Super happy for you  :) make sure you indulge in that feeling of satisfaction that comes with finishing a game.. (The next set of emotions are a bit up and down  ;) )
I will be checking this out for sure!

« Reply #105 on: 02 May 2016, 05:34 »
The best of luck with the fine tuning... or break a leg (if it is the theatrical tradition that should be followed):)

« Reply #106 on: 02 May 2016, 15:02 »
Super happy for you  :) make sure you indulge in that feeling of satisfaction that comes with finishing a game.. (The next set of emotions are a bit up and down  ;) )
I will be checking this out for sure!
The best of luck with the fine tuning... or break a leg (if it is the theatrical tradition that should be followed):)
Thank you both! :-D
The spotter's walk animations are already finished, you can now see him walk in eight different directions!

Matti

« Reply #107 on: 05 May 2016, 10:50 »
This looks very exciting! Love the cute style and the satirical take on patriotism and war.

Good luck with the release! I'm definitely going to play this one.

« Reply #108 on: 05 May 2016, 11:01 »
This looks very exciting! Love the cute style and the satirical take on patriotism and war.

Good luck with the release! I'm definitely going to play this one.
Thank you!
The game will be out in a few days, and even though I'm not limited by any deadline, I want to finish this game by the weekend.
I feel that if I didn't put some limit on myself, I could probably polish the game forever. :)

SinSin

• 10 years and counting!
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with voice acting
    • SinSin worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • SinSin worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #109 on: 05 May 2016, 17:10 »
This looks awesome! ;-D

I'm excited to play this..

« Reply #110 on: 08 May 2016, 21:28 »
At last, after long hard work, I am now happy to announce that Sniper and spotter being patriotic is at last complete!

It has been quite a journey, and as happy as I am to be finished, it is not without mixed feelings that I let this game out in the world.
When I started on the very first small pencil sketches in the marginals of my notebook, I had no idea that my project would grow this big or get this well liked. At first I was very unsure of it all,
and wondered whether a WWII game with cartoon graphics and dark humor was a really good idea, but all the positive comments and support have kept me going and motivated through this project.

I wish to thank everyone who commented on this game for your encouragement, it has been greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to the game, and I hope you find the time to try it!
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2050/

Darth Mandarb

• Evil Sith Lord
  • Local Moderator
  • AGS Baker
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Darth Mandarb worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #111 on: 08 May 2016, 23:35 »
A big congrats on finishing! I will miss seeing this thread in here!