TJD Kickstarter 106% funded! First stretch goal announced!

Started by theo, Wed 02/09/2015 15:58:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Looking forward to the Kickstarter  :cheesy:

Will it be DRM-free?

theo

Me too, Frodo! Yes, we hope to be able to offer it DRM free. :)

theo

Breaking news! The kickstarter has launched! 8-)

Frodo

David Ostman

Backed! Would have backed at a higher tier, but y'know... money :P But to compensate a bit I did the Twitter and Facebook thing (not that I have many followers, but still!).

theo

Frodo: Big Thanks for your support, man!
David Ostman: Thanks for backing and big thanks for spamming, it makes a difference, believe it or not! :)

Yitcomics

Oh man i'm really tempted in getting that box trilogy,but I always do my kickstarter last minute :P.Still got time to decide (nod)

theo

Yeah we're doing pretty good! Lost a lot of momentum this weekend, I've been sick and had my birthday and well, a million different things at once so difficult to focus on the KS, but doing our best. :)

Yitcomics: Heheh crossing my fingers for a pledge! Big Thanks for showing interest. :)

Andail

Kickstarters always lose momentum after the initial rush, but your campaign is doing so well there's no chance in hell you won't make it.

Pledged of course, but being as I am on paternal leave, and with a girlfriend who's taken up studying again, it's only a small contribution at this point!

theo

Andail: You're awesome, thanks! Fan att vi inte fått till nån lunchdate än. Snart!

We've made our first kickstarter update, please check it out!

The game is going strong at 67% funded, with 25 days to go. I'm starting to feel pretty confindent that we might actually be able to pull this off! Hence the dance.  :)

Anything you can do to help spread the word is immensely appreciated. If you're already a backer (I love you!) please take a moment to visit the comments section and drop by and say hi.

Thanks!

theo

The campaign is moving along smoothly here with 76% funded and 23 days to go! :D

If you're a backer, please drop by the comments section and say hi! We'd love to hear from you there!

COWCAT

The devs are great, they've even backed and supported my own campaign! :)

Glad to know it's doing awesome!
French indie PC/consoles game developer
https://www.cowcatgames.com

theo

We announced our first stretch goal today in a fancy video update. Please check it out!

At 80%, the kickstarter for TJD has scored some pretty awesome coverage so far, with the most recent ones being:

Kotaku - Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Eurogamer

Thanks again for your support. :)

theo

We've just added German subtitles to our most recent update video. :)

Also we just got our 900th backer! YAY! :D

theo

Snake

Wow there's a third one?? Jesus, I've been gone WAY too long... I haven't even completed the first one :embarrassed:
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

theo

Snake: Time to catch up now then, no? :D

We just reached a major milestone in our funding (95%!) so we're celebrating with a quiz where you can win steam keys for some of our friends' games. :)

Godspeed! :D

/theo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk