Guitarist wanted for single track, "Seabird"

Started by Lasca, Mon 30/03/2015 15:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasca

Hi everyone!
I'm working on a social-realistic/poetic one room game called "Seabird". The game's has been under production for a while and will probably (hopefully) be done in may. Now I'm looking for a skilled acoustic guitarist to re-record an already existing track badly recorded and played by yours truly. The structure and key of the track has to be the same (I will probably try to do a transition from the crappy recording to your crisp and beautiful one, in-game), but there's definitely room for improvisation. If this sounds interesting please contact me via this thread or pm, with a sample of your work. If there's more question about the game or anything else, feel free to ask! Note that I can't offer you anything for your work other than credits in the finished game (which will be free).
/Lasca

Xenonymous

Hi Lasca,I know this thread is old,I seldom browse the forums.but if you still need help with this  I will give it a try.

johnnymac496

Could you possibly post a link to the song (youtube/etc)?  I would like to hear the song before I commit to giving it a try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk