Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

AnasAbdin: 0 pts
Cassiebsg: 1 pt
Stupot: Nope

Mandle

Quote from: Baron on Sat 26/09/2015 04:23:59
Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly?

And sorry...I screwed up slightly again...

I originally scored this post as 2pts.

It should actually be 1 pt...

Correcting original score as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw shit...Caught another slip-up:

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 22/09/2015 15:53:51
Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly? Cause I can fit it 2 lines... actually 1 if I stretch my browser window enough.

Originally scored as 4 pts but should be 3 pts...

Original post updated...

Sorry guys once again. It's starting to feel like debugging a game... :-[

Wyz

Solution: One point for a repeated cluster of ascenders or descenders.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

AnasAbdin

Let me tidy things a little:

1pt A hamburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food here".
4pts You just reminded me to update the AGS Chef topic with the awesome burgers I made yesterday
0pts Seems like I now need to learn grammar!
2pts The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
1pt It was only a matter of time until someone posted a pangram; I was very much tempted to do so as well but fought off the urges.
1pt No worry Mandle, just cause it fits, doesn't mean it's the right solution.
3pts Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly? Cause I can fit it 2 lines... actually 1 if I stretch my browser window enough.
4pts Actually this is even better than the intended joke! I also know about the quote rule so no worries mate. We just need to set a rule about emoticons.
0pts Give us a clue.
0pts Hahahahahaha
1pt So, what is everyone doing this weekend?
0pts Counting words and letters and nouns I guess?
2pts Well my 'give us a clue' above yielded 0 points, so we know that it isn't verbs, pronouns, indefinite articles or nouns being counted (at least, not in those forms).
2pts I'd probably never guess this game IMO. Gah! Shit..
1pt Playing with LEGO :)
1pt Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly?
3pts this game is going to be a disaster when others start taking over the rounds
3pts Hm, shall we go the mastermind approach and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?
2pts Hm, could we go the mastermind approach and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?
2pts Hm, shall we go the mastermind way and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?
2pts Hm, could we go the mastermind approach and replace individual words to see what affects points and what not?
2pts single individual shall approach (laugh)
0pts I have no idea.
2pts Hm, hm, could we go go the mastermind mind approach and replace individual words to see see what affects points and what not not?
2pts Hm, hm, hm, could we go go the mastermind mind approach and replace individual words to see see what affects points and what not not?
0pts Bananas!
3pts I'm liking the team effort even though only one person will get the point.
4pts Hm, shall shall we go the mastermind approach and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?
1pt Shall
33pts Shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall shall
2pts Shall I answer this?
0pts Mandle
1pt Shell
3pts * Cassiebsg consults wikipedia for the second time to check what "digraph" and "ascenders or descenders" mean... (roll)
5pts Shall Shell Sholl Shill Shull
4pts She sells seashells on the sea shore.
5pts ShallShellShollShillShull
3pts Shll Shll Shll
11pts Which shell shall the churlish chandler whisk thoughtfully through the graph?
3pts I feel like I was close with my last guess. But there's something more to it.
3pts phantom pharaoh elephant
2pts I'm pretty sure 'wh' isn't being counted, but let me check so it can be eliminated Who what when where why?
0pts what
1pt who

It's not..
Solution: Is it one point given for every letter with an overdot?
Solution: 1 point for every u used?
SOLUTION: It's double letters.
Solution (?) is it one point for every 'th' 'ch' and 'sh'?
Solution: is it 1 point for each digraph?
Solution: is it 1 point for each word containing a digraph?
Solution: is it 1pt for every two letters combo that are pronounced in a way that there is no single English letter with the same pronunciation?
Solution: Is it 1pt for every word containing a digraph with an 'h' being the second letter?
Solution : 1 point for each consonant digraph?
Solution: 1pt for each Consonant Blend?

AnasAbdin

Solution: is it 1 point for each digraph?

cat

Solution: is it 1 point for each word containing a digraph?

Cassiebsg

* Cassiebsg consults wikipedia for the second time to check what "digraph" and "ascenders or descenders" mean... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

Shall Shell Sholl Shill Shull

Stupot

She sells seashells on the sea shore.

Mandle

(In order since my last post)

Wyz: Nope

AnasAbdin: POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES (Hehe...just kidding mate. Thanks for tidying up. I was thinking to do the same today but you have saved me the job. Cheers!)

AnasAbdin: Nope

cat: Nope

Cassiebsg: 3 pts

selmiak: 5 pts

Stupot: 4 pts

selmiak

ShallShellShollShillShull

selmiak

Baron

Which shell shall the churlish chandler whisk thoughtfully through the graph?

Mandle

selmiak: 5 pts
selmiak: 3 pts
Baron: 11 pts

Stupot

I feel like I was close with my last guess. But there's something more to it.

AnasAbdin

phantom pharaoh elephant

AnasAbdin

Solution: is it 1pt for every two letters combo that are pronounced in a way that there is no single English letter with the same pronunciation?

Mandle

Stupot: 3pts
AnasAbdin: 3pts
AnasAbdin: Nope

AnasAbdin

Solution: Is it 1pt for every word containing a digraph with an 'h' being the second letter?

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk