The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

A hamburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food here".
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

AnasAbdin

You just reminded me to update the AGS Chef topic with the awesome burgers I made yesterday

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Spoiler
Solution: Is it one point given for every letter with an overdot?
[close]

Cassiebsg

Seems like I now need to learn grammar!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Mon 21/09/2015 09:22:33
Spoiler
Solution: Is it one point given for every letter with an overdot?
[close]

Nope.

Cassiebsg: 0 pts

AnasAbdin

Spoiler
Solution: Is it one point given for every letter I?
forget it... just saw Cassiebsg  line...
[close]

:-\

However...

Spoiler
Solution: Is it one point given for each capital letter not in the beginning of the line?
DAMMIT CASSIEBSG!!! 
[close]

Cassiebsg

Solution: 1 point for every u used?

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 21/09/2015 13:34:03
Solution: 1 point for every u used?

Sorry but nope...Very nice try though! It does fit all the evidence so far...

(Also I will mention that when I ran this game before I had a lot of people complain that their solution fit the evidence to date and therefore should be counted as a win. I had to point out that further testing would disprove their solution and therefore it is not a win. Thankfully this community is much smarter than that one was and I probably don't even need to be mentioning this...So I now go shut up my face...)

Stupot

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Wyz

It was only a matter of time until someone posted a pangram; I was very much tempted to do so as well but fought off the urges.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Cassiebsg

No worry Mandle, just cause it fits, doesn't mean it's the right solution.

AnasAbdin

Poor Mandle has a lot of entries to tally right now. I really do not want to be a burden so I will try to be as brief as possible. Oh wait.. he is probably counting this too. Oops! Sorry man I will stop typing in one.. two.. two and a half.. THREE!

Mandle

Stupot: 2pts
Wyz: 1 pt
Cassiebsg: 1 pt
AnasAbdin: POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES :P

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 22/09/2015 09:51:14
AnasAbdin: POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES :P

Yeah yeah narrow your window

Mandle

AnasAbdin: POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES

(I'm not trying to be an asshole about it either...It's just that every time you post something including a quote it automatically is more than two lines including the whose quote line was it above the quote itself...Please don't do this...I'm just trying to run a simple forums game here for hopefully some fun...Also your long post before went over my line limit by exactly the word "THREE" and I thought the meaning of this was that you were aiming to go exactly over the line limit of three by having the word "THREE" right there in the prohibited line...I guess that wasn't the joke then?)

Cassiebsg

Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly? Cause I can fit it 2 lines... actually 1 if I stretch my browser window enough.

AnasAbdin

Actually this is even better than the intended joke! I also know about the quote rule so no worries mate. We just need to set a rule about emoticons.

Mandle

Cassiebsg: 4 pts 3 pts (SORRY...MY BAD)

AnasAbdin: 4 pts

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk