The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Cassiebsg: 2 pts

Stupot: 6 pts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME UPDATE: I've added a Leaderboard to this game which will be updated after each win, and on the main post (hopefully faithfully over time but only time will tell...)

Here is the current Leaderboard which shows how many times each player appearing on it has won a round:

--------LEADERBOARD--------

Stupot: 1

(Also, I am going to just refer to Stupot+ as "Stupot" because the plus sign looks like it adds up the points both in the game and on the Leaderboard each time and gets confusing...which I'm sure was his intent when he created his AGS account in the first place... :P )

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Fri 18/09/2015 15:01:15
Are you counting all words in a post, including Anas's "Round 2 entry:" part, or would that be omitted from play?

OOPS!!! Sorry...Stupot's score for this post was actually 8 pts....not 7 pts ....I goofed....

Original post has been updated...

Stupot

In that case...
Solution: one point is given for every character that has a tail (such as lower case g, j, p, q, y)

Also, 'Stupot' is fine. It is my official account name. I added the + when Google+ was launched and I never got around to undoing it. Probably should soon.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 20/09/2015 04:31:09
Also, 'Stupot' is fine. It is my official account name. I added the + when Google+ was launched and I never got around to undoing it. Probably should soon.

please don't :(

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 20/09/2015 04:31:09
Solution: one point is given for every character that has a tail (such as lower case g, j, p, q, y)

Correct!!!

Stupot: 2

Round #3 Begins! (And I will try real hard not to goof this time around...)

(Yeah, I'm still hosting it...I probably will host up until about Round #10 or so and then hand hosting over to Leaderboard members if they want it...Exact system is still not decided...)

Cassiebsg

Hurray for a new round! Cause I still can't get Stupot's solution to work. (roll)(laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 18/09/2015 15:40:52
EDIT: OOPS!!! Sorry...Stupot's score was actually 8 pts....not 7 pts ....I goofed....

HEY! Your goof cost me a headache  >:(

selmiak

Wyz

"You look awfully pale" said the carrot to the parsnip.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Mandle

Cassiebsg: 2 pts
AnasAbdin: POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES
selmiak: 1 pt
Wyz: 2 pts

(Oh...and I sent out a few mails but if anyone else was on the right track but my goof threw them off then please message me and I will award 1 score on the Leaderboard. This offer stands whether you posted in the thread or not. Honour system of course...)

AnasAbdin

Okay!! I'm not going to argue with Mandle ;P

Mandle

Tournk

What if the bait eats the fish?
Reaction is always funny.

Mandle

Valent Jaineshon: 2 pts

Stupot

You're twisting my melon, man.

Mandle

Stupot

The result of this sentence should tell me the answer.

Mandle

Stupot

Spoiler

Solution: Is it one point given for every common noun? (Not including proper nouns or pronouns, it seems to fit.)
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 21/09/2015 06:29:10
Spoiler

Solution: Is it one point given for every common noun? (Not including proper nouns or pronouns, it seems to fit.)
[close]

Well done!!! That is correct!

Stupot: 3

ROUND #4 BEGINS!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk