The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Mandle

Stupot: 0 pts

(Every time someone posts something and I give a score it is a clue ;) )

AnasAbdin

Mandle

Stupot

So, what is everyone doing this weekend?

cat

Counting words and letters and nouns I guess?

Stupot

Well my 'give us a clue' above yielded 0 points, so we know that it isn't verbs, pronouns, indefinite articles or nouns being counted (at least, not in those forms).

ManicMatt

I'd probably never guess this game IMO. Gah!
Shit..

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Baron

Uhm. How do you determine 2 lines? How many characters are there exactly?

Mandle

In order of posting:

Stupot: 1 pt
cat: 0 pts
Stupot: 2 pts
ManicMatt: 2 pts
Cassiebsg: 1 pt
Baron: 2pts 1 pt (SORRY...MY BAD)

To answer Baron's question:

Vague Answer:
Spoiler

It's whatever two lines looks like on my setup. The main reason for the rule is that when I last ran this game somebody posted an entire chapter of a novel and expected me to score it. When I said "no way" the person called me out for breaking my own game rules...Obvious troll is obvious right? But I learned my lesson...And seriously, is there any need to post more than a simple sentence or two which will never exceed two lines except to troll the game host? The character count for two lines also varies due to font and the fact that characters take up different amounts of space. Does anyone really want to count up all their characters to make sure they are within the limit or just let common sense rule for now...?
[close]

Precise Answer:
Spoiler
200 characters exactly!
[close]

AnasAbdin

this game is going to be a disaster when others start taking over the rounds

Mandle

cat

Hm, shall we go the mastermind approach and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?

Mandle

Gurok

Hm, could we go the mastermind approach and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Gurok

SOLUTION: It's double letters.

Ignore that. Doesn't really fit with some other clues.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Hm, shall we go the mastermind way and replace single words to see what affects points and what not?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk