The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

AnasAbdin: 3pts
Stupot: Nope
AnasAbdin: 2pts

Stupot

æâ€"¥æÅ"¬èªžã§æ›¸ãã¨ã¾ã ç‚¹ã‚’å¾â€"ることãÅ'できる?

Mandle

Baron

cat

Stupot

Nananana-nananana nananana-nananana Batmaaaan!

AnasAbdin

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

AnasAbdin

Mandle

Baron: 0 pts
Cat: 0pts
Stupot: 21pts
AnasAbdin: 2pts
Wyz: 2pts
AnasAbdin: 0pts

Wyz

Solution: The number of times the last character of the previous sentence occurs in the current one

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Wyz on Mon 05/10/2015 12:36:25
Solution: The number of times the last character of the previous sentence occurs in the current one

FINALLY I CAN SLEEP

Stupot

Fuuuuuck! It's like that is it?
Nice one Wyz, you whizz kid.

Mandle

Quote from: Wyz on Mon 05/10/2015 12:36:25

CORRECT!!! (And very well done! That was a tough one!)

The rule was: One point for each time the last english alphabet letter in the previous non-host post appears in the post being scored.

--------LEADERBOARD--------

Stupot: 4
AnasAbdin: 2
Wyz: 1

Oh...and there might be one case where the points don't add up: AnasAbdin's list tally. If the next post's score does not make sense that's because the list was edited after scoring.

For now I'm going to message Stupot and AnasAbdin. I'm thinking Stu deserves to host first if he wants it. If not then AnasAbdin will be host if he wants it. I was thinking it might be cool if those two alternate as host for a bit: swapping every round, or every second round, or whatever...

I'm pretty sure both wish to give it a go but if not then I will be in contact with Wyz...

So until all that is sorted: A brief break!

Wyz

Yaaaay! ;-D
That took some serious pondering especially since you also took solution-messages into account which threw me off at first. I couldn't have done it without the helpful post by you guys; Batman saved the day. ;)

Now back to work! (nod)

Mandle

Quote from: Wyz on Mon 05/10/2015 14:05:55
Yaaaay! ;-D
That took some serious pondering especially since you also took solution-messages into account which threw me off at first. I couldn't have done it without the helpful post by you guys; Batman saved the day. ;)

Now back to work! (nod)

Yeah...I think that it deserves real kudos for you that you realized that every player-post mattered: Even solution posts and EVEN the ones that exceeded the posting limit...(Trivia Corner: EVEN the final player post from before the round even started was used to score the first post of this round...)

Batman...HAHAHA...I totally thought Stu had it nailed when he posted the whole "nanananananana" thing but apparently not...

Special kudos to Baron as well for calling out the fact that something other than the individual posts themselves was affecting the scores... Very scientific!!!

Superkumi

Consider this sentence me entering the game.

Stupot

Okay. I'll host for a round.
This one's not so evil.

Round #8 Begins

Superkumi: 4 pts

Mandle

Wooohooo!!! I finally get to play my own game! This is gonna be so awesome!

Baron

We need more data.  Lots more data.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk