The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: cat on Thu 22/10/2015 13:51:22
Solution: The number of vowels according to the Japanese kana table rotating with each post: A I U E O
So, first post: Number of A, second post number of I, ...

OH CRAP!!! DAMN YOU STUPOT!!! (laugh)

I tried the exact same theory with AEIOU progressively but it didn't work so I gave up on that branch of your damn tree...

Excellent work cat on connecting the dots with the whole Japanese influence...

I really had not realised until just now that Stupot actually lives in Japan...DAMN EH?!

AnasAbdin

If cat is correct, you guys have opened a door you really don't want to miss with. Bring on the foreign languages baby (nod)

cat

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 22/10/2015 15:12:27
I really had not realised until just now that Stupot actually lives in Japan...DAMN EH?!

Err, who was that guy at Hello Kittens then?

Cassiebsg

It's called "temporary amnesia"... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Cat: nope
Mandle: Exceedingly good cakes
AnasAbdin: 7pts
Cat: 3pts (not including quote)
Cassiebsg: 4pts

The squirrel has now run into the middle of the road and you're still chasing it.

cat

selmiak

Kumpel

It's on the road! Could someone please drive over that damn squirrel? (Kumpel: 2pts...)

Cassiebsg

actually you should have 3pts by my count. (laugh)

Stupot

Cat: 0pts
Selmiak: 3pts
Kumpel: 3pts (including bracket contents)
Cassiebsg: 3pts

selmiak

treble is a deli aperetif

Baron

Do we count Mandle's A's because he's an AGS A-lister?

Stupot

Selmiak: 5pts
Baron: 6pts

cat

Solution: The number how often the first vowel of the username appears in the post.
Just saw that this was written before.

Mandle

Interesting...We know what each poster is going to score...But just not why...I have looked into user profiles including signup dates/times, country, etc but cannot find a match just yet. I feel though that it must be in there somewhere...

AnasAbdin

I feel it's no use to look for clues. Let's fill Stu with Solutions.

Stupot

Cat: nope 3pts
Mandle: POST EXCEEDS A CERTAIN NUMBER OF CHARACTERS.
AnasAbdin: 2pts

Cassiebsg

Solution: 1 point for each "second letter of the posters nickname" that appears in the post.
(doesn't fit with at least one post, but might be a miss count - either by me or Stupot (roll) ).

Stupot

YES! Well done Cassie.
Right from the beginning you got it in your heads that it was to do with vowels, and true most of your nicknames have a vowel in the second position (that was the 'wrong squirrel' I was trying to gently steer you away from) but Anas was the key as his username has a consonant in the second position.

Cassie, which is the one that doesn't fit? I hope it's not a game-breaker that led everyone astray :-/

Baron

Whichever one it was, it certainly led me astray.... (roll)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk