The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Congrats Stupot! And great catch Billbis! (nod)(nod)(nod)
Never thought about counting the images! :-[(roll)(roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Baron

I never thought about counting the spaces.... (roll)

Stupot

That was a epic round. To be honest I was getting a bit bored of it but Bilibis basically solved that, I just piggybacked as usual. Bilibis, do you want to do the next round?

Billbis

No, please go ahead Stupot+!
I understood the image thing only after Cassiebsg discovery that negative score was dependent of the poster.
Great round, Kumpel and everyone!

Cassiebsg

PS - I would like to formally complain that I only actually have 2 images in my signature... (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Mandle

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

If Stu does not mind can I kick in with a slightly less insane round without all the meta stuff?

Just a kind of relaxing round where you don't have to tear your frontal lobe out to solve it...

Anyone mind?

PS: I LOVE what the game has become and I LOVE that people want to solve insanely hard puzzles, but a bit of back-to-the-basics is not a bad thing either...

(In either case I will be updating the Leaderboard and the first post pretty soon)

Mandle

If it's all good with Stu then:

Cassiebsg: 13 pts

Stupot

Yeah go ahead dude. I can't think of a good one anyway.

Mandle

Baron

Cassiebsg

cat

Wow, that last round was very clever. Congrats on the great teamwork, Cassie, Billbis and Stupot!

Mandle

Baron: 5pts
Cassiebsg: 5pts
cat: 10pts

Baron

Yeah go ahead dude.

Mandle

Baron

I can't think of a good one anyway.

Mandle

Cassiebsg

You sure I have 13 on the first post?
Have a theory that fits very good in all the remaining posts... except the 1st. :-\

EDIT: Unless you counted outside of the post, then it fits. But then it doesn't fit with me "only" getting 5 on the next post.

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 06/12/2015 07:50:01
You sure I have 13 on the first post?
Have a theory that fits very good in all the remaining posts... except the 1st. :-\

EDIT: Unless you counted outside of the post, then it fits. But then it doesn't fit with me "only" getting 5 on the next post.

I just recounted to be sure...They are correct...

Kumpel

Thanks for sustaining my little puzzle for soooo long :)

Yeah. I got bored too xD That's because I made a huge jump for joy when at first gurok and then Billbis participated who gave it a new direction :)

Ok. On to the next level!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk