Yitcomics: 14/15/16/17 pts

Yitcomics

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 20/10/2016 04:08:01
Selmiak: 86 pts
Cat: 87 pts
Cassie: 92 pts
Stupot: 6 pts
Yitcomics: 14/15/16/17 pts
SOLUTION: My theory is that the points are slowly accumulating to 100 through 2 ways:

The reason why Stupot got 2 points last time and I only got 1 point with the same post is because Stupot made the post after I post twice in a row. I'm guessing if I had post 4 times consecutively, anyone else that post after me will gain 4 points which will be added to the overall score.

I'm guessing that since the person before me posted 1 time, I only gain 1 points and each time I post something it will be refer back to how much the previous person post consecutively, meaning if the person before me made 2 post and and then I made 4 post consecutively, I will gain 2 points for each post that I made.

There is also a timer where i'm guessing each time 10-15 minutes has passed, 1 points will be added to the overall score. Once the score has reached 100 it will reset.

Mandle

Quote from: Yitcomics on Thu 20/10/2016 04:34:55
SOLUTION: My theory is that the points are slowly accumulating to 100 through 2 ways:

The reason why Stupot got 2 points last time and I only got 1 point with the same post is because Stupot made the post after I post twice in a row. I'm guessing if I had post 4 times consecutively, anyone else that post after me will gain 4 points which will be added to the overall score. But the person that made the 4 post consecutively only gain 1 points per post.

There is also a timer where i'm guessing each time 10-15 minutes has passed, 1 points will be added to the overall score. Once the score has reached 100 it will reset.

Wrong, I'm afraid. It's not even nearly that complicated. The correct solution can be described in a sentence or two.

Yitcomics

lol I just edited my answer again right after you made your post.

Mandle what's the answer, I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 19/10/2016 13:02:55
Ah, sorry Yit. I interrupted your plan.
Let's figure this out one by one, I made the same post as stupot and only gain 1 points from my post, it shows that anything stupot said in the post wasn't affecting the score, but when he decide to post it.

We both made a post at 13:02, I made the post first before him, so if he gains 2 points was because of time, I would have gotten it instead of him. The only thing that was out of norm was that I posted twice in a row if that has any significant

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 19/10/2016 13:48:04
YitComics: 70 pts   13:01
Stupot: 71 pts       13:01
YitComics: 72 pts   13:01
YitComics: 73 pts   13:02
Stupot: 75 pts        13:02
YitComics: 76 pts    13:03

Each time we post something, 1 point is added to the over all score, if we let some time pass and post something again we can see that the score has gotten higher. Until it reached 100 im guessing it will reset once more. What are we missing?

Mandle

selmiak

seems like whenever mandle posts inbetween another point is added for his point, even when the post is within the 15min range. So +1 pt for every post and every 15 min timeframe...

Mandle

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Cassiebsg

Stupot

Cassiebsg

* Cassiebsg is pointless

Mandle

Cassie: 90 pts
Yitcomics: 91 pts
Stupot: 0 pts
Cassie: 2 pts

cat

Cassiebsg

YES! Stupot made 0! :-D (nod) Now we have something to work with! Good job Stupot! (nod) :-D

pts: cat+1

Mandle

Cat: 38 pts
Cassie: 39 pts

CaesarCub

Solution: It's the last two digits of the id of the message.

I.e: this post is msg=636546255 so it's worth 55 points.

Cassiebsg

Stupot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk