Tomb Hunter: Ramitupem

Started by Slasher, Sun 04/10/2015 16:47:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Tomb Hunter: Ramitupem

Can archaeologist Bert Jones find the missing professor Hinkley and Ramitupem's tomb who's pyramid had
sank deep down in the desert sands and had been 'lost' for four thousand years?

Explore Ramitupem's pyramid.

Is there really a curse?

Come face to face with mummies.

Encounter scarabs.

More than one route you can take.

This is a game of choices.

Custom made two cursor one click operations.

Download here..

Happy Tomb hunting ;)

Retro Wolf

They should rename this place Slasher's Game Studio! Congratulations on the release!

Mandle

Congratulations Slasher on yet another release!

I had fun testing out this game!

A word of advice if anyone finds themselves stuck (not really a hint or spoiler):
Spoiler
This is a game where the main character will not act until he has a reason to do so. Hypothetical example: You would not be able to put your hand in the bug-filled hole until you looked in it first and saw the lever inside.
[close]

Best of luck to all Tomb Hunters!

josiah1221

Great game slasher! I enjoyed the multiple paths... looking forward to the next project :grin:

Slasher

josiah1221,

Glad you enjoyed it.

Anyone who plays this game please do leave feedback about it however you feel on the game's database page.

cheers

slasher

Shadow1000

Is there a way to read the professor's research notes/book? I've tried using interact, look, using it on myself and no success. It's not clear from the interface how this is to be done and I'm right at the beginning where it says that a certain topic is discussed in there.

Thank you

SHADOW

Mandle

Shadow: This is what slasher told me when I had the same issues:

"you have use the book from inv and right click it on player to open up book."

Shadow1000

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 07/10/2015 07:52:07
Shadow: This is what slasher told me when I had the same issues:

"you have use the book from inv and right click it on player to open up book."

Thank you. I completed the game. I didn't really need the book but there are some nice hints in there. I understand that there is more than one way to complete the game. I'll see if I can get some of the alternate paths this time...

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk