[Winner] SPRITE JAM: Doomsday Devices! - collect your trophies now!

Started by Mad, Sun 11/10/2015 08:51:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad

DOOMSDAY DEVICES

Be a mad scientist and help this guy, some 30 years on, build a doomsday device for him to achieve his life long goal: the small matter of world domination!

Let your warped imaginations come up with the ultimate machine of mayhem,  be it ginormous or pocket sized. It may be stationary or mobile (e.g. on wheels or flying). The machine could be robotic or a mecha (or some such malarkey).

Build it and they will yield - muaha haha Muahaha HAR HARR.....

Some inspiration:

Tournk

Grok, I think Mad said

Quote from: Mad on Sun 11/10/2015 08:51:18
... world domination!

not world DETONATION! (laugh) But I like it though ;) .
Reaction is always funny.

Grok

Quote from: Valent Jaineshon on Tue 13/10/2015 14:18:49
Grok, I think Mad said

Quote from: Mad on Sun 11/10/2015 08:51:18
... world domination!

not world DETONATION! (laugh) But I like it though ;) .

Damn it! I always get those two mixed up. :-D

Mandle

Quote from: Grok on Mon 12/10/2015 20:14:43
Here you go

"Give me a match big enough and a place to stand and I will blow the earth to smithereens!!!"

Grok

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 14/10/2015 00:30:14
Quote from: Grok on Mon 12/10/2015 20:14:43
Here you go

"Give me a match big enough and a place to stand and I will blow the earth to smithereens!!!"

That is what Archimedes actually said :)

Tournk

An attempt at creating something evil. But it's still under construction though.

Spoiler

"It's round. Why does it always have to be round?"
[close]
Reaction is always funny.

Priabudiman

Kumpel

@ Priabudiman: I'd love to see an Ikea manual for that (laugh)

SilverSpook

Instructions for Swedish Black Hole Generator:

1.) Do not push button.  Ever.

2.) You just pushed it, didn't you?

3.) Idiot.

Priabudiman

@Kumpel :
Man, i was about to do that when i realize it'll take more time to finish.. haha

@SilverSpook :
Ya push it.. didn't ya!?

SilverSpook

I super did push it!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha*choke die*

Mad

So, only a view days left...

Thanks to everyone already participating with a great entry.  But to get you some well deserved competition,  I'll donate these trophies as small incentives.

So, everybody else,  get spriting...

Mad

Ok, I think I'll call this tomorrow, that's the 26th, 8pm gmt from where I'm standing.

So there's still some time to finish your entry,  or even get one in there virtually at the last moment...

Pip, pip!!!

Cassiebsg

Okay, a last minute 1 hour sprite... (laugh)(roll)

[IMGzoom]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/Cassiebsg/Misc/doomsday_spritejam.png[/IMGzoom]
Don't be fooled by the innocent look, he can exterminate every single drop of life on the planet with a press of a button... or you can use the adjustment knobs to only exterminate specific races... yo can use the old fashion CD slot to save your settings on a disk! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mad

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'll just call this myself. Not to deprive you guys of a little democracy,  but rather to move this along more quickly and keep the ball rolling, such as it is...

@Valent Jaineshon, a pity you didn't finish yours. Seems to have been a promising start, since round things are (almost) always sinister.

Grok - nice twist to the theme.

Cassiebsg - always good to be able to back up your data!

And the winner...

Priabudiman - nice pixel work there. Can totally see that as an inventory sprite. Also, nobody can resist a big red button!

Thanks for your participation and may the next one commence swiftly...

Priabudiman

Wow.. thank you @Mad !

That tiny device is really works! hehe.. Congratulations to all Winners, @Grok , @Cassie, great job on the entry!

@Mad, I assume that i have the responsibility to keep the ball running? how much time do i have for the preparations?

Mad

Quote@Mad, I assume that i have the responsibility to keep the ball running? how much time do i have for the preparations?

As soon as you've come up with something better than me ;). Just don't wait too long.

Good luck, I hope I find the time and inspiration to enter...

Cassiebsg

Congrats Priabudiman! :) Looking forward to see what you come up with.

And thanks for 2nd place. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk