Frank the Farmhand 2

Started by Michael2968, Mon 21/09/2015 20:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I'm not sure if this would be the right place to put this but I am kind of near the end of the game and
Spoiler
I am not able to get the bone to give to the dog guarding the door in the mountainside because ben is blocking my way to the archeologists camp. I guess this might be considered a bug.[/hide} If anyone knows of a way to get around this problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

Update: I found a solution for the problem in a walkthrough.
[close]

splat44

There another page where might find answers:

Farmhand 2

I hope it help!

Quote from: Michael2968 on Mon 21/09/2015 20:07:41
I'm not sure if this would be the right place to put this but I am kind of near the end of the game and
Spoiler
I am not able to get the bone to give to the dog guarding the door in the mountainside because ben is blocking my way to the archeologists camp. I guess this might be considered a bug.[/hide} If anyone knows of a way to get around this problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

[close]
Quote from: Michael2968 on Mon 21/09/2015 20:07:41
Spoiler

Thanks,
Michael

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk