COLORING BALL: Garage Sale (Winner Announced!)

Started by Gurok, Sat 07/11/2015 08:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Mon 07/12/2015 11:59:43
Mandle these trophies are great :) if I get a rank, I will combine this and guroks nice work bench (nod)

Cheers! I wasn't trying to make trophies per se. I just felt like doing something challenging by using the 3 shapes in my voting, and seeing as there are 3 shapes and 3 votes and all...But feel free to use if you like. Just remember they aren't official contest trophies.

Gurok

I have tallied the votes! Sorry about the slight delay.

It looks like I've got some extra trophies! Mandle, that's some fantastic craftsmanship. I guess that means a second trophy for everyone.

So, in equal third place, on 6 points each, we have Kumpel and AnasAbdin. Here are your trophies:

In second place, on 13 points, is Tabata. Well done! Here are your trophies:

And finally, the winner, on 17 points... Bavolis! Fantastic job! Here are your trophies:

And I look forward to seeing your theme for the next colouring ball!

Thank you to everyone who voted and everyone who entered!
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Congratz to all, and I'm stoked that my voting icons also got grabbed up at the garage sale and put to use...

Now I gotta see what else I have lying around in my back room to pull out for the next round...

Bavolis

Awesome - thanks and congrats, folks. I didn't realize that put me into the driver's seat for the next coloring ball, but I've got a great idea for it. Is there any specific timeline?

Gurok

There's no specific timeline. I ran it from the end of the previous competition to the end of the month, with a week (and a bit more because life got busy) for voting after that. In my case, that was 7th of November - 30th of November, with 1st-8th of December for voting. For you, that would be ~10th of December - 31st of December, with maybe a week after that for voting. I think it's totally up to you though. These are just suggestions.

We're trying to make it possible to navigate between competitions using the << and >> in the first post of each competition, so please include those.

I didn't expect to be put in the driver's seat either. Running the competition is quite the responsibility, but a fun and rewarding experience too.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

Yay I won a trophy! Thanks to our lovely host Gurok for the great theme ;-D and thanks to all participants and voters as well :-*
I love the trophy! The legs of the table look like my initials (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk