exchanging files on AGS 3.3.4.2

Started by selmiak, Sun 08/11/2015 14:46:09

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

yamipanda and me are still working on a bigger version of Hybrid. But as of late I can't compile the project files yami sends me.
We both use:

QuoteAGS Editor .NET (Build 3.3.4.2)
v3.3.4, July 2015

I can't even open the compiled files under win7. It just shows the round loading icon and nothing else. But in the taskmanagers processes tab it shows three 112K Hybrid.exe processes for me that I can't shut down. the files for testing: *where is it gone?  :-D*. Please feel free to test if you can run this. please report back if you can run this, then it is my PC, or report if the same happens again. also... help please :P

Khris

Runs fine for me, on Win7.
Deactivate DeepScreen and similar protection methods in your antivirus software, or turn it off altogether.

selmiak

thanks khris, that did it. Stupid avast seems to hate AGS games!
But why does it hate especially this game? All other AGS games take a long time to scan but at least they run...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Avast has been driving me nuts lately too. I have to turn it off to compile / run my game too.

Khris

I also use Avast, and I have no problems whatsoever. Like I said, turn of DeepScreen and other intrusive scanning methods and you're fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk