Background Blitz - PYROTEK

Started by SilverSpook, Mon 09/11/2015 01:38:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Frikker

Here is my NON entry, it was created for another contest but I still wanted to post it as inspiration for other competitors.
In movies and games, we nearly always see the main character triumph. Kicking serious zombie butt always makes for good watching and game-play, but what about the other end of the spectrum. What if it all gets too much? When you run out of ammo, faith, motivation...and friends? When you realise that bullets just aren't enough? Or maybe they are, but whats the point when you have lost everything? And it all gets too much and you just give up? This is the theme that formed the story of my entry titled : "BURNT OUT..."

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/UYOdmZW.jpg[/imgzoom]

Monsieur OUXX

Cassiebsg

Looks awesome Frikker! (nod)
Thanks for sharing. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Frikker

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Fri 27/11/2015 07:08:33
Quote from: Frikker on Thu 26/11/2015 23:40:11
BURNT OUT

"When one Prozac is not enough"

Two prozacs and this would be a whole different scene......

Cassiebsg

I'm not sure I'll be able to make something for this one. Blender isn't cooperating with me. >:(

Monsieur OUXX

Monsieur OUXX

I'd like to request a time extension. There are elections this weekend in my country, and it's going to be totally frantic until Sunday and even a few days after.
Could we extend from Tuesday the 8th to Sunday the 13th? Pleeeeze.

Monsieur OUXX

Cassiebsg

Am not "ded", but my Blender just doesn't want to cooperate atm. :(

SilverSpook

@Monsieur: No problem man, December 8th it is.  Background looks really hot so far!

Come on, we need more entries!  Don't make me call me good twin SilverSeraphim and make him draw a background just to have a third place!  Stop Black Monday or Cyber Friday shopping or Hannukah Candle Lighting or Qwanza _____ing or whatever you joyfilled bastards are wasting your time on and draw!

Frikker

Whats wrong with your Blender Cassiebsg? Im quite competent in Blender so maybe I could help?

Cassiebsg

Thanks to Frikker's help, I managed to complete the tutorial, so let's see if I now have time to build a scene. (nod)

SilverSpook

You can do it!  Just believe in yourself!

*Plays a Journey, Don't Stop Believing on his cassette player.*

Mandle

Frikker

Glad it worked Cassiebsg , blender can be a blessing or a pain. So powerful but so..... annoying. Hope You and Mandle can get some epic backgrounds made up in time ;-D

SilverSpook

Go go go!  Light a fire under it!  Only one day left!  Or two days if you're just right of the international date line like myself!

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 06/12/2015 08:48:48
@Monsieur: No problem man, December 8th it is.  Background looks really hot so far!

HEY WAIT!!! The 8th was the ORIGINAL dead line!!! I requested the deadline to be extended to the 13th!!! :(

Mandle

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Mon 07/12/2015 09:46:23
Quote from: Mandle on Sun 06/12/2015 08:48:48

HEY WAIT!!! The 8th was the ORIGINAL dead line!!! I requested the deadline to be extended to the 13th!!! :(

HEY WAIT!!! Erm...I never said that...I SWEAR!!! It was that other guy over there...

SilverSpook

Oops!  My bad, yeah December 13th it is!  Woohoo!  :D

Cassiebsg

Oh good, cause I wouldn't be able to finish mine until tomorrow.
Only have a cube with holes, a ground, some fire and a character atm... 8-0 ... okay, I do have the most important part of the background, but still fire doesn't normally burn in mid air... (laugh)(roll)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk